¸.•*⤥Lots of Rasazy Headcanons 💘

(Image of sky credit to Jαcoʍ𝒊𝓃𝕖 ♕, Rasazy edit credit to me, I've tried to use less of others' images and I'm trying to learn how to make edits myself lately) :)
(If you wanna use it for anything please ask me first)

A/N - If you don't know who she is, she's the 14 year old sister of Selever. She comes in the dialogue in the end of "week ?", I don't know if this is only in alt mode but yeah.

By the way, I know she isn't canon. The headcanons that would only be possible if she was canon is how I think it would be like if she was.

If you don't like to read about religion then I don't recommend reading this chapter
If anything here is offensive to any religion then please tell me and I'll remove it

(Word count excluding this line: 831)
⍣-—⍣-—⍣

╰┈➤ all about her
She is (canonically) a bookworm, she is / has been a big fan of Harry Potter, WarriorCats, FNAF and Percy Jackson.

The first ever book series she was obsessed with was Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

Her favorite color is cyan.

She loves the winter, she likes to build snowmen that look like her family and friends.

Some of the only foods and drinks she likes are instant noodles, soup, apple juice and hot coco.

Her second horn hasn't grown out yet, her horns grow in different speeds.

She thinks hell is an interesting, but scary place.

^She likes to read about it, but would be traumatized if she ever visited it.

She would love to visit heaven and meet an angel, but definitely not a biblically accurate angel.

Her favorite animals are polar bears and arctic foxes.

She is very good at drawing, not people but objects. Her drawings are very aesthetically pleasing.

^She really likes to draw clouds, stars, the moon and planets. Her favorite planet is Saturn.

She stays away from any social media except YouTube.

^She gets to hear about a lot of drama going on on other platforms there.

Her accent is a mix of her parents' accents.

She watches anime.

She has four diaries which she has written in everyday for seven years straight.

No matter how much sleep she gets, she's always kinda sleepy and yawns a lot.

She has all the gacha games on her phone, be glad she hasn't seen the weird stuff on the internet.

She takes her hoodie on to hide her horn when in public.

╰┈➤ with others
She (has canonically once but) punches or slaps Selever every time he makes a dirty joke about their parents, which is very often.

She braids her when bored, sometimes braiding Selever's hair.

^Selever doesn't mind it unless there are other people around.

She's sad that she (canonically) got immortality so early and can't age anymore like Selever, she wanted to grow a lot older and even get wings.

^Selever carries her while flying to make her feel better and letting her get to know about how it feels to be in the air.

Because Sarvente has a collection of ribbons, she wanted to collect stuff too and chose bows, because she really likes bows.

^Her collection has currently 71 bows in different sizes, shapes and colors.

She doesn't like when people swear, including Selever.

Ruv does not want to teach Selever russian, but has secretly taught her.

^She learned it fairly quickly. She hasn't revealed it to Selever yet.

^After learning russian, her accent has slowly become a bit more similar to Ruv's.

Ever since Selever found out she watches anime, he always watches with her to check if the anime is family friendly.

She would never favor a parent over the other, she loves Sarvente and Ruv equally.

^To her, (kinda canonically) Sarvente is a very loving mother but can be very scary to her sometimes because of her demon form, and Ruv is very nice to her and favors her over Selever but is a little too strict.

After a Sunday, she tells Selever (who isn't allowed to be present when other church members are there) everything that happened that day as if it's a compelling story.

She has to always stop Selever from insulting God in front of Sarvente, or anyone really.

^She has no opinion on God, though she feels a little spite because they rejected Sarvente from heaven.

She always wins in snowball fights against anyone except Sarvente.

^Last time Rasazy was part of a snowball fight, she won against five people at the same time.

She uses Sarvente's old socks.

She tried on Selever's high heeled boots one time and kept falling over.

^Selever was recording and laughing hysterically.

She doesn't like Boyfriend and Girlfriend, her reason being that they just walked in the church looking for the toilet out of any other place they could've picked.

^Though she does want to get to know more about them, as she thinks it's cool that Girlfriend is a demon that can look fully human.