washing day(idea)

I come bearing ramboo content! Thanks for the support. Do remember that I don't mind any of you taking these ideas if you fancy it!

I believe that if anything personal needed washing, for example a teddy or his favourite blanket. his CG would have to do it whilst he's sleeping or if he was out of the house.

The last time his CG attempted to wash his blanket, whilst he was awake, he not only had a full-blown tantrum, but also sat in front of the washing machine for the whole time whilst it was running. Fully aggravated on it.

Furthermore, know how when cats are angry, they wiggle their tails and hiss, he would do the same whilst watching the washing machine constantly

Then, after the wash he would spend at least an hour alone in his room with the teddy crying and apologising to it.

Plus he wouldn't allow the teddy to see his CG, by covering Their Eyes whenever the CG went past. And only when they apologised too not only ranboo but the teddy as well, and possibly been given some bribery sweets, would ranboo Forgive Them.

I believe this would best fit ranboo as I believe he would havea tail a bit like cats. however this could fit other dream S&P members, for example bbh or just anyone in general if you really fancy it.
================================
Yooooooooo, I'm surprised I was able to write all of this karma because I put some fake nails on and honestly they hurt quite a bit.

Have a great day!