I painted you a picture!

Little! George
Cg! Dream
Others: Dapnap
================================
Dreams pov
Me and sapnap had met up to stock up on groceries, we grabbed a couple cookies for George aswell. We were soon heading back as we left George alone because when we left, he was taking a nap and out of little space. We also left a note but that was our first mistake, we shouldn't have ever left George alone.

"George!we're home" I yelled, expecting him to still be in bed, "Hi Daddy!" he said, as he ran up to me covered in paint. "George what did you do!" "I painted you and sappy a picture!" I looked over at Sapnap for slight reassurance, but he was hopeless. It was taking Sapnap all of his strength to not burst out laughing, "y-you should ha-have waited till we got hom-home" Sapnap said, to the best of his abilities. You could tell he was trying so hard not to laugh.

I rolled my eyes and giggled at his attempt, "come on, let's get you cleaned up" I say, as I pick him up and head towards the bathroom, starting to run the bath. I undrest him and put him into the bath, making sure that the water wasn't too hot. "You want bubbles baby?" he looked at me with excitement, " ye, ye, ye!", "what do we say?" "pwease", he said, looking up with big puppy dog eyes, "of course my little prince" I pored in the bubble mix, he giggled happily and started splashing the water making more bubles form.
================================