Chapter 1

"Hi... Come in" Tharn invited a man he has never seen before and for a fact know that he will never see again.

"Hi... I hope you know all the rules, but I'm going to recite it anyway to remind you and it is also my job" the other man said with a sweet smile but it did not show in any way that he can be taken lightly. "I will not be doing anything other than just cuddling. I will be setting a timer just so that we keep track of time. One hour starting from when our skin comes in contact and I will be charging 1000 baht for the service. No kissing. No touching in inappropriate places, by that I am sure you know what I mean, you can talk all you want and you can let me know when you want me to reply. You will let me know if you are uncomfortable."

"What do we do if I get a boner?" Tharn did not want to ask that but, just the look of this beautiful young man in front of him was stirring up some feelings in his stomach.

"We will not be doing anything that might give either of us a boner, but if in case that happens you can go help yourself in the bathroom or we keep a pillow in between so that our private parts doesn't come in contact, it's up to you"

"Ohh... You're feisty aren't you?" Tharn asked, impressed with the man's seriousness and confidence.

"Well I have to be sir, many people just assume that I am a sex worker but I have to make sure to them that I am a professional cuddler and anything other than that, by that I mean kissing, hickeys, hand job, blow job, sex and all that relates to it is off the table"

"But... Don't you think 1000 baht is a little too much for just cuddling?" Tharn asked

"If you weren't desperate for just cuddles you wouldn't have hired me, you would have just gone to a brothel or invited a call person, not me"

"Okay... That sting a little" Tharn clutched his chest dramatically and gave his charming smile to the professional cuddler "so, you have a name?" He asked

"Type," the tall boy with doe eyes said

"Type...? Is that your real name?" Tharn asked just to confirm

Type looked at the ground considering for a second, he gave his real name out of instinct but now he was rethinking it, he made up his mind in a second and said "of course not, it's just for my job"

"I thought so," Tharn said and asked yet again as this was his first time hiring a professional cuddler "so how do we do this? We directly go to the room and cuddle on bed or ... what?"

"Well that's up to you sir, if you wanna talk we can go to bed or we can watch Netflix and cuddle on the couch or you can carry on with chores if you have any and I can cling on to you from behind or I can give you a massage or if you don't want our bodies to touch we can just hold hands, anything like that" Type listed out

"I like the sound of that," Tharn said, getting ideas about how warm Type's skin might feel.

"Which one?" Type asked confused

"Everything," Tharn said

"Well, we only have one hour sir"

"Oh... Yes, then can I read a book and can you just stay close to me, if that's alright? I'm not in the mood to talk right now and I've got nothing else to do either?"

"That... Sounds great... Silence, that's what you want right now... Got that"

Tharn just gave Type a sad smile which made Type feel bad for this lonely man.

Tharn picked up a book and sat on the couch sideways leaning on the armrest which was attached to the wall, he brought his legs up and asked Type to sit in between his legs and lean against his chest. They huddled up together and Type turned on the timer on his phone, Tharn wrapped one arm around Types waist and rested his chin on his shoulder blades. Tharn held the book in a way that both of them could read it and Type helped Tharn by turning the pages.