Chapter 2

A whole week passed by, Type continued doing his job as a cuddler and also was doing well as a student in uni. He did one-hour sessions and met with many people, some only needed him to hug and cry out while telling how much pain they are going through, some needed his magical touch in the form of massages to relieve their stress, which was caused due to different reasons. He also met with people who just held his hand and just spoke the whole while and all he had to do was just listen.

So many different people with so many different preferences and problems, however, none of them were like his first client. Type deeply missed Tharn, because he was the only one who was latched onto him completely the whole while and he was the only one who did not say the reason for his mental state. Type also felt that he did not completely give Tharn the whole package and did not show his magic by massages which proved to be so stress relieving and relaxing according to his clients who experienced them.

Moreover, Tharn was the only one to have stirred up some feelings within Type, which was not only emotional but sexual as well. Type at times dreamt about Tharn actually placing his lips on his skin and him trying to feel Tharn's mouth in his too. Type new very well that it was against his job ethics and he is not supposed to do that with his client except only touch them in a way which was intimate and not erotic. He wished so much for Tharn to call the agency and request for him, and those were only going to be wishes which might never come true. At this point Type only wanted to crack through the layer of the mystery and make him talk and dump out all he has been holding in.

He managed to do that with most of his clients and could see the satisfied smiles on their faces, that's another reason Tharn was important to Type. Saturday finally arrived and Type logged in to his work portal to check where his appointment was today, his heart paced with anticipation when he saw a familiar address, he clicked the link to be taken to the page which displayed Tharn's picture and all his other details the website required to make an appointment to ensure the safety and security of the therapist/ cuddler who was going to spend time with them.

His appointment was in about an hour which bought him time to bathe, freshen up, wear a comfortable hoodie and joggers and head to the place where his favorite client was waiting for him. Type knocked on the door with a happy smile on his face, the door was opened to reveal a very fresh and handsome Tharn. Type ran and hugged him at first sight by throwing his arms over the other's shoulders, the musk aroma coming from Tharn's slightly cold hair suggested that he had just come out of the shower.

Tharn was dumbfounded with Type's sudden move and just stood there without knowing whether to hug him back or not, as he wasn't sure if the session had already started. And in that case, Tharn had lesser time with Type, the one he had been constantly thinking about every night before he went to bed pretending that the pillow he was hugging was Type and to wake up with the same pillow in his hands and unconsciously pecking the lifeless pillow in his half-sleep state acknowledging the place his lips touched was Type's forehead. He woke with a smile and chuckle every morning just at the thought of Type and how it would feel if he happened to really woke up hugging him. Now that Type was hugging him for real, he did not know how to react.

"Type? Is our session already started? No timer, no permission, nothing, just like that?" Tharn asked innocently.

"Haha... Noo sir" Type broke the hug and stepped behind, and he could see Tharn, visibly yearning for more contact and sort of begging him with his eyes. "last time I had to be a bit more serious than necessary as it was your first time and I had to clear it up about what I do and don't do, although this time it's all fine because this is how we are supposed to treat our clients, with full of love and sweetness," Type said with a bright smile, unlike last time it wasn't a smile that showed hidden warning in it, it was sweet inside and out, it was pure. Tharn just stared at the lips in a daze.