Chapter 5 (Final)

Type was shocked to hear that, so he sat up and asked "What?"

"Type, calm down and listen to what I have to say first na"

"Okay, explain, '' Type said while he was still scared about Tharn's previous statement.

"I want us to stop seeing each other... but"

"But?"

"Only for a while"

"Tharn will you quit stalling and explain completely, You're scaring me"

"I am just trying to choose the right words Type, this is difficult for me too"

"Choose faster and speak faster" Type was getting restless with fear.

"I want to tell you that... I went through the guidelines"

Type just gave Tharn a questioning look

"The guidelines regarding your work"

"Okay, what about that"

"It only allows a client to request the same therapist eight times and today is our last session"

"I am aware of that, but we are going to continue seeing each other right, I mean yes I won't be able to through the agency but, we can still meet and we can still be together outside work"

"But Type, your work ethics"

"Ethics? Tharn why do you even care about ethics? we broke the rules long ago"

"I know Type, but I don't want to feel guilty that I made you break the rules"

"Tharn, I wanted it too, you know that right? I wanted everything and it was my decision to take us to the next level"

"I know" Tharn sulked because Type was yelling and he looked down

Type held his face and made him look into the eyes and this time used a soft tone, "tell me what you wanted to tell completely"

"I... it's just that, we cannot meet each other personally, we only can see each other through the agency, but it is okay to meet or talk or even get close basically do whatever we want after a three month period since our last session, so I want us to not see each other for three months and then we can reunite again, not because I want to cuddle with you, not because of your work but because I love you"

Tharn confessed and Type's eyes were brim with tears of joy, he loved it how Tharn cared about his profession, although he wasn't okay with them not contacting for three months and he felt like Tharn's idea of going by the book after all they have done was stupid, he just felt happy and loved at the moment, and he knew he loved this silly man in front of him too.

"Tharn... will you listen to what I wanted to say?"

Tharn just nodded

"I was going to tell you that I was quitting"

"What?" now it was Tharn's turn to be shocked

"Hmm, I know about the rules too, I just did not know you would care so much about it, but I had already decided to quit long ago."

"But Type, you love this job"

"I do, but... I only started working because I wanted to support myself until I graduate and also yes I wanted someone's company, you know I am lazy and I can't do any other part-time job which is going to be hard work, anyhow I think I have saved up enough to survive a few more months, this semester is going to end soon and just one more left and then I will graduate and then I will find a job. Since I have you to give me company after this, I truly don't have a reason to work anymore, I already mailed my resignation so, today is going to be the last session I'm doing as a professional cuddler and you are my last client, haha its funny but it is also special that you were my first client as well as my last and it also gives a solution to your problem, I should only care about the guidelines when I'm working there, if I quit why bother waiting for three months when we can already be together" saying that Type brushed Tharn's nose with his and smiled

Tharn although wanted to believe Type's reason for resigning he knew deep down that Type quit because of him, he knew that Type did not want to stay away from him and that is why he took this decision. "But Type... are you sure you don't want to work anymore?"

"I am sure" Type assured and Tharn hugged him and sighed, he knew that Type was struggling to make a living, so he decided to pitch in some help, obviously he couldn't give him money as all hell will break loose if his now-boyfriend gets angry. He smiled at that thought and broke the hug and looked into the beautiful pair of eyes.

"Type... will you agree if I ask you something?"

"It depends on what you are asking"

"Will you move in with me?"

Type did not know how to react. He couldn't just say no because it would hurt Tharn and he couldn't even say yes immediately. "Tharn..." he chuckled just to lighten the mood "Where is this coming from?"

"Please agree to it na..." Tharn snuggled his head on Type's shoulder "It will be amazing, just think about, your uni is nearby, you don't have to pay for the dorms next semester, I had to cook for one now I'll cook for two... and above that, we can see each other every day and cuddle every day... and do something more as well"

Type blushed and started talking mid-way of taking his decision "I... I... Tharn, I don't want to trouble you~"

"Type..." Tharn cut him midway and said "I won't take no for an answer, just like how you decided to quit the job for me, I want to make this decision for you, after this we can take decisions together but this one I won't let you disagree"

It kind of creeped Type as how Tharn saw right through him and knew the exact reason for him to quit being a professional cuddler, he couldn't argue after that statement because Tharn had a determined look on his face, Type just smiled and nodded and they sealed the deal with a kiss.