Chapter 4 (18+)

[A/N] If you are planning on skipping the mature content, just read the last few lines.

He smashed his mouth onto the other's by holding his nape, he continued pinching and then he started nibbling on the plump lips. Type wrapped his arms above Tharn's shoulders and he wrapped his legs around his waist as well. Sitting on the table made it easier, Tharn brought both hands under Type and grabbed his butt, he squeezed gaining sexy moans from Type which resounded in his mouth as they did not stop kissing yet. In this process, some dishes on the table fell and the pieces were scattered all around, both did not care about it and just carried on with what they were doing. Tharn carried Type with his hands still near the cuddler's bottom and Type clung onto Tharn with the intention of not taking his touch out of Tharn's mouth anytime soon.

They both fell on the bed still clinging on to each other, Tharn finally broke the kiss and he moved to Type's neck, the moaning became frequent and louder as that was Type's weak spot, Tharn did not leave hickeys because as many of the unspoken things between them, they silently agreed on not giving hickeys to each other, they did not want to leave marks until there was a clear definition for them. Both adjusted on the bed and Tharn's hands ran inside Type's hoodie, he felt and caressed each part of the baby tummy and kept moving upward. When Tharn once again pinched Type's nipple, he heard Type moaning his name.

Tharn mounted over Type and sat up only to remove his shirt completely, with no moment to spare, he made Type sit on the bed while he was still straddling on top of him. In one swift pull, the hoodie Type was wearing was off and the continued kissing in that position, Tharn could feel Type's member hardening under him. This was the first time they've gone so far as feeling each other's bulge. Tharn gripped himself back together and realized that Type was still working, and he will get into trouble if this information gets out, not that anyone is spying on them or anything, but there was something called ethics that Type held high, Tharn was an exception obviously

"Type... I... Think we are going overboard this time"

Type continued kissing Tharn's abdomen and chest.

"Type...stop" Tharn held Type by both his wrist and pushed him back on the bed and Type's head landed on the pillow.

"Tharn please" he begged "I've never wanted to be this way with anyone other than you, I really need you today, please help me" Type sounded desperate.

Tharn remembered that Type's trauma, he felt warm that Type wanted only him to get more intimate with him, Tharn felt important, it was at this moment he felt he belonged somewhere and to someone after a long time. Type was making him feel alive from the moment he had stepped into his life, but at this moment is when he realized that he cannot be without Type and he had held on to him tight forever.

He looked at how much Type was struggling under him, Type's face was flushed red and his lips were swollen. His body was warm and soft just as he imagined as he took in the view of his bare upper body for the first time. Type kept whining under him and we starting to make slow moment and was trying to dry hump Tharn's crotch. Tharn got up and walked into the bathroom, Type was. Confused at the same time he got back to his senses and felt embarrassed, he felt sad and wanted to cry because for a second it felt as though Tharn did not want him, although he knew that Tharn was not doing anything because of him and his job ethics.

Tharn came back with a box of tissues and laid beside Type, he laid on his side and faced the almost crying face. He caressed Type's face and placed a kiss on the forehead just to assure him without words that he was here, the kiss slowly made its way down to the eyes, nose, chin and finally back to the lips, the kiss started with emotions filled in it, longing, desperation, love. Tharn's hand moved downward and held Type's crotch. Type broke the kiss and gasped for air at that touch, Tharn pulled the lips back on his and shoved his hand inside Type's joggers. He managed to remove the clothing just enough to have Type's junior free and easy for Tharn to stroke it.

Type still laid on his back, even though Tharn's length was as equally hard as Type's, Tharn wanted to only pleasure his love today. He smiled within the kiss when he realized that yes, he has fallen hard for the cuddler. Tharn started stroking his love's hard member, he grazed his thumb over the slit and swallowed every single moan coming from the other. Type was overwhelmed, because of the molestation in the past he couldn't bring himself to feel safe with anyone, everything felt safe after he met Tharn. He only had to relieve his desire with his own hands in the past and due to another hand trying to please him now and that hand being Tharn's, Type was pushed to his limits and came in Tharn's hand within a minute.

Type breathed heavily and laid still, while Tharn cleaned his hands with the tissue paper. Type smiled because of the extremely satisfying orgasm and turned to look at Tharn who was also smiling. "What about you?" Type asked when he noticed Tharn's tent, Tharn shied and turned to the opposite side.

"I'm fine, I'll take care of it later, It is enough for today, It is enough if you are happy"

"But who told you that I was happy"

Tharn was confused, he thought that Type wasn't satisfied enough. When he was about to turn around he felt Type's arm snaking near his waist.

"I will not be completely happy until I make you feel happy" he whispered near his ear.

As much as his sexy voice was making him crazy he couldn't help but feel warmth in his chest as now he knew Type cared about his happiness as well.

Type's hand moved downward in search of Tharn's member, he managed to get his hands into Tharn's pants and clutched on the hot length. Type kept kissing the crook of Tharn's neck and started stroking his junior from behind. Tharn tried so hard to not be loud, his hands reached Type's head and his fingers ran into his hair, he turned his neck sideways and Type immediately started kissing Tharn's lips, the kiss was intense and so was the strokes, Type's hand was giving out but there was no sign of Tharn coming any time sooner. Type realized that the stimulation was not enough for Tharn, so he broke the kiss and flipped Tharn to lay on his back, he latched his lips on Tharn's nipple and used his teeth, he used some magic with his tongue and that seemed to do the trick and Tharn burst in Type's hand with a groan.

Type was finally completely happy and he asked Tharn teasingly while cleaning his hand "you really last long, don't you?"

"I was... trying... so hard to come sooner," Tharn said as he tried to catch his breath. "But, I think you got the idea of what you are signing up for" and now it was Type's turn to be shy, but he did not turn away but just looked everywhere other than Tharn.

They stayed silent for a few minutes, just laying shirtless next to each other staring at the ceiling.

"Tharn..." "Type..." both of them said in unison.

"You go first," Type said.

"no, you first, tell me what it is," Tharn said

"No, Tharn... you first..."

Tharn decided to end the argument, his heart was pacing like crazy and he was scared but then he heaved a heavy breath and said " Can we stop seeing each other?"