Lala land ?

"You saw her?" Cessy almost yells enough for the whole school to hear. Currently sitting at our usual spot for lunch in the corner far away from any kids in the cafeteria. 

"Yes, first period we got set up as partners. Now call down would you?" 

"How can I be calm when my best friends future wife is among us?" Cessy jokes as she places her hand over her heart."Not only have you not shut up about your encounter with her but I know that big head day dreams about her." She sits up straight and lays her free hand on her forehead, head back. 

"Shut up!" I throw a piece of my grape to her. "I do NOT day dream." 

"Sure buddy, so what happens now? Since you guys are partners does that mean late nights at each others houses. Alone." She gives me wink. 

"No Cessy, the project is only a day thing. We are meeting at the library today after school to get it over with." 

"Alone?" She smiles 

"I am done with you." I grab my tray throw it away and make my way to my next class. 

"Jace! Hey I am only kidding!" 

I couldn't help but smile as I had my back against her

....

I know Cessy was just messing with me but I don't like Savannah.  I mean she is just extremely interesting. In a beautiful funny way. 

I jump a little in my seat when my phone vibrated in my pocket. 

Ice cream after school? I want to give you a chance to apologize. -Alex

The bell rings and I grab my things and fast walk to the library. Once I am in the library I again couldn't help the smile once I saw Savannah deep into her phone. Her blue hoodie over her head but her eyes started to wonder and they met mine. She gives me a warm smile and waves to come over. 

"Funny meeting you here Jace." She states sarcastically. I find a seat across her. 

"Not very funny since I basically stalk you." She holds her laugh 

"Ah so that's why I hear noises at night." Savannah holds her strong eyes to mine. 

"You got me." 

"So should we start with the project?" 

She pulls down her hoodie and nods.

....

We never started the project. About an hour has gone by and we couldn't stop laughing. We started of on the topic of school but then she made a joke about my hair and now we can't stop making fun of each other. The more we talk to the more I feel like I've known her for so long. 

"Lala land sucks." I tease her. I think she spent around 10 minutes talking my ear about this movie just because I said musicals suck. 

"That was a huge stab in my heart!" she shakes her head 

"Sorry it sucks!" she playfully punches my shoulder "ouch!" 

"It does not!" she laughs "You cant base your taste in musicals when you haven't really seen any good ones." 

"Lala land isn't a good one." 

"You really want me to punch dont you?" 

"Yeah it's my fetish." 

"Gross!" We both start laughing 

"So this project.." I say threw laughs 

"Right.." 

"Tomorrow?" I ask confidently. I would really like to do this again.

"Works for me." 

I wanted to do a cartwheel right then and there but seeing how dorky that would be I ended up keeping my composure and we said our goodbyes for now. 

I know these chapters need much much much work but I always write these when I am so sleepy but I will work on them when I can. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.