•Chapter-21•

Dil se milega jo dil toh,

Mehekne lagoge

Tum meri baahon mein aake,

Behekne lagoge•

Vansh's POV :-

Rushing back to Riddhima, I sat next to her and then took her face in my hands and lifted it slowly. She stirred in sleep. Leaning down, I touched my nosetip with that of Riddhima's and slowly closed the gap between our faces.

Her arms wrapped around my waist as I leaned to peck her lips first and then sucked it slowly taking care not to disturb her sleep...

I sucked her bottom lip slowly again and again. Don't know why, but I felt like I was slowly losing every ounce of self control. Her eyes were still closed as she was sleeping peacefully completely oblivious to my doings.

Just when I was about to distance myself from her, I felt a slight movement of her soft lips against my rough ones. A part of me wanted to go with the flow. Brushing lightly my lips over her soft bud like lips, I closed my eyes and inhaled her fragnance.

My body froze when I felt her lips moving against mine.... Is she really kissing me? That too in her sleep?

"Aaryan meri strawberry khane do mujhe...."

She murmured in her sleepy tone. So madame Victoria is eating strawberries in her dream ... Interesting. Very interesting.

I smiled at her innocence. Pecked her lip for one last time and got up from her bed.

Taking out a cigarette from the pocket of pant, I lightened it.

.
.
.

Riddhima's POV :-

Morning-

Light rays coming from the glass window pane entered inside the room and striked on my face disturbing my sleep.

My eyes opened slowly and I yawned. Removing the duvet from my body, I sat on the bed and looked at the clock kept on side table...

"Aaj to bina alarm ke hi uthgyi tu Riddhima..kya baat hai"

I smiled looking at the clock that was showing the timing as 6.30 am... I patted myself mentally. Just then, my eyes fell on the tall frame that was laying on the small couch in the corner of the room...

"Itna lamba hai.. ye couch pe kaise fit hogya?"

I wondered. Though his back was towards me but I could make it out from his posture that he was sleeping bringing his knees to his stomach to accomodate himself on this small couch. For a second, I felt bad for him. How did he even sleep in this uncomfortable position the entire night?