•Chapter-2•

Tumse milkar Naa jaane kyu,
       Aur bhi kuch, Yaad aata hai....

.
.

Anupriya's POV:-

"Raamlaal, what the hell are you doing there? "

I shouted at our househelp Raamlal who was cleaning the table from last 15 minutes. Who the hell takes 15 minutes just to clean a table.

"Ma'am,  five minutes more. I'll finish this"

He said wiping the table with a clean cloth.

If he works at this rate,then God knows how they'll clean the entire house before 4 pm.

Vansh's flight will land at 4 pm and I have to clean this entire house before Vansh's arrival. He has OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), and that makes it a compulsion for us to keep this entire mansion clean. Especially his room and bed.

"Mala, who told you to use Roses ? Didn't I tell you Vansh likes Marigold? And is this what you call Rangoli? It is looking no less than a geographic map. "

I yelled at our another househelp Mala who was using rose petals in the floral rangoli.

"Sorry Ma'am. I'll ask Riddhima dii to correct it."

Mala said biting her tongue while i shook my head. God, these people can't do even a single work without Riddhima's supervision.

"Leave it. Go and help Chanchal in kitchen. But before that, put all this flower petals in a bag"

I ordered. She collected the flowers and got up.

"Mom Relax. Don't take stress"

I turned hearing Ishani's voice.

"Ishani, Vansh is coming after 15 years and you are asking me to relax? I want everything to be perfect. You know how your brother is. I'm sure He is still that 16 year old Vansh who don't forgive mistakes. And these househelps aren't helping either. "

I said looking around. So much of work is left and God knows how I'll complete it. I'm not use to this. Mummyjii use to handle this decoration and all before. So i never had to worry about all this things. Now that she is not here, I'm missing her so much.

"Ask that Riddhima to help you. What are servants for?"

Ishani said making me angry.

"Listen to me Carefully Ishani, Because i'm not going to repeat it again. Riddhima is not our servant. She is daughter of this house. Whether you like it or not, but you will have to accept it. "

I said pointing my finger towards Ishani.

"Accept her? My foot"

She stomped her foot in anger and left.

How should i make my foolish daughter understand what Riddhima means to me... Riddhima's mother wasn't just an employee for me. She was my friend, my secret keeper, The one who gave me shoulder to lean on. After her death, I brought Riddhima home because i couldn't muster courage to send that 8 year old angel to orphanage. And today I'm proud of my decision.