Part 9: Gossip Girl

Part 9: Gossip Girl: So, for all of you Gossip Girl fans, you would know that about a month ago, Gossip Girl ended and we all discovered who GG really was (who saw that coming?! I thought it was Darota! –and for the sake of people who may be fans and may not know yet, PLEASE, NO ONE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHO IT REALLY IS!)

So, Watson and I have recently been re-watching all the seasons and we couldn’t help but notice some similarities between the Avengers and those living on the Upper East Side. So...this kind of happened...

~arielleblack

Steve: look, Nate, I know you wanna date, but could you think you could date someone your own age?

Nate: ...okay. I can try.

Tony: *walks in and helps himself to Chuck's scotch* Bitch please, Steve, you're like 92 and Sky is 19.

Nate: hang on. What?

Steve: *glares at Tony* Son, just don't.

~Watson

Tony meeting Chuck Bass

Chuck: I'm Chuck Bass, you must be familiar with 'Bass Industries'?

Tony: Tony Stark! And of course I am. I believe my father would sometimes negotiate with your employees?

Chuck: I'm pleased to hear that...Stark Industries must have been a powerful ally.

Tony: Yep! Say, why're you talking so quietly? You're rich. Be loud! Do you know how much more fun it is? To get your face out there? To have everyone chant your name and talk about you all the time?!

Chuck: I've had my fair share of being talked about...

Tony: Funny, I've never heard anyone talk about Chuck Bass, perhaps it's just from the overwhelming subject of ME.

Chuck: Have you ever read Gossip Girl?

Tony: Gossip-what?

Chuck: Never mind.....

~arielleblack

Noel: *runs into the room holding her phone*

Tony: what are you doing?

Noel: I just found this blog that's FULL of juicy gossip! *looks up from phone, bumps into Chuck Bass*

Tony: oh, Noel Barton, Chuck Bass, Chuck Bass...

Noel: *squeeeee* O MY GOD YOU'RE CHUCK BASS! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE BLAIR IN TUSCANY BY HERSELF?! YOU GUYS ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER! CHAIR, COME ON, EPIC LOVE ROMANCE!

Chuck: Um...I'm Chuck Bass.

Tony: He as a point.

Noel: Jesus, it's like looking at a twenty year old clone of you, Tony! ....only he has a better voice.

Tony: HEY!

~Watson

 Noel: Tash, look at all this juicy info!

Natasha: Pft, I don't care..

Noel: Dan and Serena broke up? What?!

Natasha: WHAT?!?!? *shoves Noel aside and grabs phone*

~arielleblack

Noel: I really love Jenny Humphrey, her clothes are amazing and she's so edgy but she can switch her innocence on and off!