Girls Day

You reluctantly force yourself out of bed the next day. You had already slept in more than you would have on a day you would be attending school. It was time for your day of skipping school with your sister to begin.

Walking into the kitchen you notice that Hana has prepared an extravagant breakfast including all of your favorites. There was much more food than the two of you would be able to eat by yourselves. She always seemed to go overboard for special occasions like this.

"Eat up Yn," Hana exclaims, placing down the last tray and sitting at the table, "today's gonna be so much fun!"

"Yeah," you agree, "but exactly how many people did you plan on bringing?" You motion to all of the food on the table that seems like it could feed an army, or a rowdy group of volleyball players. They could probably eat as much as an army after they practice.

"I couldn't decide what to make so I made it all," Hana laughs, "guess I might have gone a tiny bit overboard."

"Just a tiny bit," you motion to the table covered in food and the two people in the room as you join her at the table.

"Ok maybe I went a lot overboard," she gives in.

You take out your phone and send a picture of all of the food to Kenma.

Kenma🐱🏐

Yn: *image*

Yn: sure u don't wanna be kidnapped yet?

Kenma: that's a lotta food

Yn: are you texting in class

Kenma: definitely not

Yn: liar

Kenma: and what if I am

Yn: you should be paying attention!

Kenma: and you should be attending but neither of those things are happening

Yn: fair enough lol

Kenma: now go have some fun with your sister while I continue to not pay attention to this lecture

Yn: alright alright fine you win this time

Kenma: good

"Who're you texting Yn!" Hana sings.

"Kenma," you reply, "he's not paying attention in class."

"So would you say you're pretty good friends with him," Hana asks before shoving some food into her mouth.

"Well he is the one who helped me find the courage to ask you about being sisters," you explain, "and he made me think about how the people here are different from the ones I'm used to."

"Would you ever consider him to be more than a friend?" Hana pushes.

"Hana!" you exclaim caught off guard, "I just met him the other day plus this is Oikawa's and my job."

"What is?" She questions innocently.

"Bugging people about relationships," you explain even though she knew what you meant.

"Well don't you think you should consider being in one soon," Hana insists.

"With who and why?" You question.

"Whoever you like," Hana replies.

"I don't like anyone like that they're my friends," you sigh. You didn't like anyone like Hana liked Iwa, did you?