One Stormy Night

This is just a random, soft, and fluffy fic. So I hope that all of the soft stans (and maybe even hard stans) enjoy this! ☺️

.

.

.

(Jacob POV)
I wake up to a loud noise.
Huh? Thunder!
It must be storming outside.
I look over at my alarm clock and it reads 2:43am.
Wow, a thunderstorm with pouring rain at two in the morning.
Wait...Kevin HATES thunderstorms! Unless he's sleeping, he should be here any second now. I'm normally with him during storms.
Not even five seconds later my door opens and Kevin pokes his head in. I sit up and uncover, but as I do...lighting flashes and loud roaring thunder rolls. He drops to his knees, putting his hand to on his chest. I run over and kneel down next to him. "Kevin, it's okay. I'm here."

His breathing calms down a couple seconds later. "Here, let's get you off the floor." I help him up and we start walking to my bed. But as we're walking...LIGHTING STRIKES AND THUNDER ROLLS! Kevin, who was already shaking, flinches and his legs give out. I was lucky enough to catch him. "Hey, it's okay." Poor thing he's traumatized. He's shaking SO bad!

We get to my bed and he slowly lays down. I lay down next to him. Lighting and thunder strike once again, causing Kevin's arms to wrap around me faster than light. He squeezes me tight and lays his head on my shoulder. I gently place my hand on the back of his head. "It's okay." I can hear him crying. Now I can feel his teardrops on my arm. I caress his head. "It's alright, Kevin. I won't let anything hurt you." He sniffles...and now he's balling his eyes out. "Hey, hey, hey! It's alright." I wipe his tears. "Take deep breaths, okay? Deep breaths." He starts taking deep breaths with me.

I run my thumb across his cheek. I just noticed, he hasn't said a thing. This is unusual for Kevin, he loves talking to me. He tells me everything. He must be terrified out of his mind right now. "Hey, could you...". He looks up at me. "...say something to me?" He looks back down. "Y-Yeah." YES, HE TALKED! I feel a light smile appear on my face and relief spreads throughout my entire body. "Sorry, I'm just...". "It's okay I know that this is traumatizing to you." He nods still looking down. I sigh, "I missed hearing your voice, but now I miss seeing your face." He looks up at me and I giggle, causing him to giggle too. "I truly am sorry. I don't know what got to me,"Kevin quickly says. "It's alright."

Lightning flashes and Kevin quickly hides his face in my chest. But, the thunder sounds like it's far away. "Hey it's alright, the storm passed over us." He picks up his head and nods. I look at my alarm clock, 3:19am. "It's still really early, do you want to go to sleep?" He nods and lays his head back down on my chest, putting his leg across me. "I'm staying here though." I laugh. "Fine with me." Yeah, he's staying right here next to me! ☺️

Before I know it, five minutes have already passed and Kevin is passed out like a baby. I lightly smile at how adorable he is, and I close my eyes. I drift off to sleep just minutes later.

.

.

.

The End!

I hope you all enjoyed ☺️

Ight Stan The Boyz and Moonbae
Tyler OUT!