Chapter 1: Awaken (Edited)

Teddy's POV:

I quickly rushed the boy to a medical ward in my lab with the team behind me. After the Huntress fired a smoke signal for evacuation. We made a straight path towards my lab, something about this boy didnt seem right, my mind felt blurred like I wasn't in control.

Teddy: "Quick, Ashley the door".

Ashley quickly opened the door.

Ashley's POV:

I couldnt seem to function on my own anymore, it's like my whole goal was to help this boy. The voice told me too.

The doc put the boy on a table of what I thought was a table but was infact a tank for fish and sealife.

As if on auto pilot I walked over to a box and grabbed some glass panels. And began setting it up.

Good girl, perhaps you can be one of my sons concubines.

I had no idea what to think anymore. I watched as Marcus my partner began putting water in it as the doctors began putting on the filter.

Marcus: Easy now the goddess says hell wake up soon enough. Well protect him while he sleeps.

Ashley: "Which means".

Marcus: "The doctor has to go".

Teddy got on his knees as Marcus grabbed a knife and simply walked across and slit his throat.

Blood sprayed from the open wound. Teddy's asophogus bulged as he tried to swallow the blood clogging his trough. He reached towards his neck trying to atop the bleeding.

Teddy stuggled there on the floor for a good few seconds before collapsing. The blood pooling around him on the hard wood floor. It was then that the voice spoke.

Protect my child girl...you wont want to suffer a mothers wrath.

And with that the screen fades to black. And all that was left was silence.

Hello my army of Horrors I hope yall enjoyed this chapter. Anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 330