Chapter 14: A Look Into The Future

NO Ones POV:

Everything was silent in the halls of Beacon Academy. Classes were in progress in which you and your team were watching Jaune Arc fight Cardin Winchestor. Since you began training him a couple days ago. He was doing actually quite decent with handling Cardin.

Cardin: "Is that all"?

Jaune: "Not Yet..".

Jaune sidestepped Cardin before using the blunt end of his sword to hit the back of Cardins neck. Cardin went down to his kness Jaune then preformed a baseball swing an audible crack could be heard coming from Cardins skull. Everyone winced as you looked on with pride.

Glynda: "And that's the match. Well done Mr. Arc your overall performance has improved 4 straight wins thus far. Keep it up".

Glynda then looked to everyone in the bleachers.

Glynda: "We have time for another match. Are there any volunteers"?

Just then a hand shot up it was a boy wearing all grey with silver hair.

Glynda: "Mercury Black, alright any-".

Mercury: "I want to fight him".

Everyone followed his fingers which were pointed to you. You simply shrug, and stand up.

You: "Very well then".

You both headed to your lockers which were opposite from another.

Mercury: "So I heard your one of Beacons toughest huh"?

You shrug.

You: "I Suppose what gave it away"?

Mercury smirked.

Mercury: "Everyone says your almost untouchable. But they did say you lost one match to someone wearing all black".

You stifle a laugh.

You: "That would be my cousin".

Mercury spun around only to come face to face with you.

You: "Anyways her ladyship wont have to wait long. Once my mother awakens Salem is in for a world of hell, as is everyone who doesnt worship her".

Mercury was frozen in fear as he stares into your eyes which showed him the world burning and flooding before being completely consumed by creatures of Unknown origin.

You: "See you on the field Mercury Black".

You walked out to the ring which Mercury followed shortly after. Fear was evident by the way his hands trembled and his cocky ego was nothing but gone replaced with a helpless dog.

You: "Let's get this over with".

Glynda: "Begin".

Mercury began moving slowly as you stood perfectly still.

You: "Your move".

Mercury started doing spinning kicks in which several fast white moving objects came crashing down on you. However when the smoke cleared you had all his bullets in the palm of your hand.

You: "Again your move".

Mercury charged he went for an axe kick but you   shot your arm out to the side catching everyone off guard. Glynda and everyone watched as Mercury appeared.

You: "Illusions wont help nor save you street rat"

At that you tossed Mercury at the barrier which counted as out of bounds. The buzzer went off and you simply looked to a mint green haired female.

Fear spread across her face. Glynda followed your stare and seem Emerald Sustrei.

You did the same with what happened to Mercury as Emerald got up excusing herself from the room before leaving. Mercury limped out of the arena and the matched was called.

You: "I know mother it's almost time".

With that you made your way back to your seat and classes were dismissed. Unknown to you. RWBY and JNPR had a feeling that Mercury and Emerald were shown something horrifying based on the way the reacted. It wasn't pretty.

Hello my Army of Horrors I Hope Yall Enjoyed This Chapter, Anywho Yall Known What To Do. Anywho This Is Horror-Kun And That's A Rap.

Word Count: 600