Chapter 8: The Beginning of the End

Your POV:

You and Cthylla swam up to the surface if the water at surprising speed. After launching out of the water like a rocket you seen Marcus holding Ashley, who was unconscious.

You quickly jogged over with Cthylla at your side.

You: "What happened to her"?

Marcus looked at you and spoke softly.

Marcus: "A large rock hit her on the head when something erupted from the ground. Big and massive".

You looked to the cities edge to see smoke akd flames. Cthylla hissed in anger.

Cthylla: "No way, its uncle Cthugha. Instead of Water hes Fire".

Cthylla clenched her fist tightly.

Cthylla: "Who awoken him"?

She slowly turned towards you.

Cthylla: "Explain yourself brother"?

You smirked before standing up and starring directly at your sister in the eyes.

You: "Was it not clear before".

You started to walk around her while speaking.

You: "Human's and faunas's are frail, they need guidance and protection. Not just from others but themselves as well".

You spread your arms out.

You: "30 million years ago wild life thrived. Now look at this disgusting dirt covered world. We including uncle Azathoth, we will bring back the world to how it once was".

Cthylla smirked.

Cthylla: "Don't think of me as naive brother, you want world Domination, don't you"?

You chuckle as you spoke.

You: "You might be right Sister. But I want this place to look beautiful before mother awakens. And for that, I'm going to team up with humans and fight a threat that had been going on for the past centuries".

Cthylla looked confused.

Cthylla: "But you just said-".

You: "Yes I know, but there are creatures here of unknown origin. Me, you, Marcus, and Ashley will be a team or better yet. Marvus and Ashley are both adults. They'll act as our parents. You and me however.."

You chuckle.

You: "Well be attending Beacon Academy, from there we will find our twin sisters...its been a long time since you and I seen them right"?

Cthylla thought about it once again before nodding.

Cthylla: "Very well. Let's save this pathetic planet".

You: "Alright let's go find Nctosa and Nctolhu".

Hello my army of Horrors I hope yall enjoyed this chapter. Anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 388