The Set Up

I stay up all night so when the clock hit 5am I went to make Julian breakfast, I bet he's still asleep.

I put on my robe I don't want to blind the poor guy with my ugliness even If my pajamas didn't show anything they was still tight on my body I hate for him to see my flaps of fat.

I was going to head to the kitchen to make scramble eggs with bacon yummy when I heard Julian loud voice on the other side of the door I hate to be nosy but I got to know who he was talking too.

"Charlie did you take her to the spot yea I know but this had to happen you know they was going to hurt her if we didn't make this plan.Yes i'll meet you we had to take her out of town.I just hate she'll have to live away from her home.No I couldn't tell her the less she knew the better.I will not put my mate in danger. Ok i'll make excuse to leave and be on my way to the spot.ok bye."

I wonder what he ment now I was so curious I have to follow him I want to see what he's up too.

I pretended that i didn't hear a word when I walked into the kitchen

"Hey Julian why are you up so early? I was going to make breakfast if you want some.:

"No sweety I have to go they found something at the crime scene and they need me immediately, I'm sorry I can't i'll be back to check on you sense you don't have to work today because its saturday so be good and see ya later babe."

That's when he came behind me and pinch my ass when he went out the door.

I heard him laughing going to his car.

Now is the time to be sneaky I rush and I got my keys I didn't have no time to change.I hate being lie too.I waited until he was out of the drive way to follow him I didn't want him to catch me.

Its took about and hour until he park his car at a little bar called Libby's, I park mine alittle piece down the other side of the road where he couldn't see me I hope anyways.

I saw the same police officer from lastnight meet him halfway from the door.I wish I knew what they was saying.

All of a something my eyes grew wide at who was coming out of the club Miss Shirley.