LOVE THE WAY YOU ARE

I felt my tears coming up when I saw her
How" Punch.
"Fucking" Punch.
"Dare" Punch.
"You" Punch. He continued to pummel him to his last breaths, not even realising the others had entered and disarmed Taeyeon and Taeyong
"Baekhyun" Chanyeol yelled, his tone laced with disbelief. Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol who was staring at whatever was behind the pillar.
It was you.
Baekhyun stopped beating Taeyong up and clambered up to his feet and towards you. Chen moved out of the way, scarred by the state you were in, feeling nauseous.
There yeri and all girls were beating taeyeon badly

On the other hand, Baekhyun had reached you and once he looked at you, his world stopped. You were standing, but not on your own accord, a rope held you up. Your head hung low, blood dripping off you into a puddle beneath you. "S-seulgi, shit."
Baekhyun's brain went into overdrive, his hands shaking as he untied you. Unconscious, you fell as soon as the rope was untied, Baekhyun catching you as you did. "Fuck, Seulgi? Hey it's me." Baekhyun layed you on the floor gently, trying to get you to wake up. "It's Baekhyun, I'm here, I've got you now Baby. Just wake up for me okay?" He pushed your hair back, scanning you. However you made no movement. Not even your chest rose.
"Hey, hey babe, it's okay you're safe." But he stopped. "You- you aren't breathing." He panted,
immediately performing CPR. Whilst doing so, he prayed. He prayed for you to return to him. "Please wake up, I'm so sorry." He blew air into your mouth, his salty tears dripping off his face and onto your blood stained one.
"I love you." He cried out, compressing your chest again, hopeful for you to fill your lungs with air.

I love the way you are seulgi❤️. He said

Do you all think he can save his love of life?

_______________________________________________

Sorry I am in hurry so I just wrote it short😞
See you all in next chapter
Hope you all liked this part

Comment if you all think he can save her life