Twenty-eight

Jungkook got thrown (lightly) onto the bed, and Taehyung slammed his hands onto the bed on either side of his body, eyeing him down.

Jungkook's breath was hitched, watching Taehyung's darkened silver eyes.

"Want me to fuck you, baby?"
"P-please-" Jungkook whispered, words barely leaving his lips, bringing his head up from the bed to kiss Taehyung, eager.

They pressed their lips together, strewn silver and red hair getting entangled as Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheeks and Taehyung gripped Jungkook's waist. Taehyung pushed forward, so lying atop of him on the bed.

Jungkook felt Taehyung grab his ass, and hummed into the kiss, rocking his hips up. Jungkook lingered his lips against Taehyung and then pulled away to whimper lightly. "Fuck me~"

"No."

Jungkook opened his eyes. "No?"

"I didn't say that," Taehyung said in a small voice, and Jungkook looked confused, and then they both turned their heads to the side and screamed!
It was a hologram of Namjoon.

"W-what the fuck! Why're you fucking watching us?!" Jungkook shouted, and Taehyung pulled away in an instant, both having their eyes widened.

"I'm not!" Namjoon reassured, bringing his hands out. "But I was monitoring the cameras-"

"So you WERE watching us have sex!" Jungkook shouted, and Namjoon groaned.

"No, Jungkook. You two can't have sex right now."

"Why not?" Taehyung mumbled angrily, and Namjoon clapped his hands together.

"Because the cameras are recording everything and it's clearly transmitting it to someplace! We can't have sex. None of us." Namjoon said.

"As if any one of you losers except us are having sex anyway," Jungkook grumbled and then got up from the bed in a huff, walking out the room and leaving Taehyung there.

The hologram disappeared, and Taehyung sighed, rolling his eyes. He got up and walked out of the room, following Jungkook. "Cherry.."

"Shut it cutlery. I was pissed off and the only way to resolve that was some good tier butt-fucking, but of course, that had to get trampled over, right?" Jungkook scoffed, and Taehyung kept his mouth shut, looking to the side.

"All week everyone on this damn ship have been absolute assholes to me! And listen, I-I'm a nice guy, but there's only so much I can take! I get it, I'm dumb. I don't have an IQ of 100 or whatever like the rest of you guys-"

"That's actually quite low," Taehyung mumbled, and Jungkook groaned, bunching his hands into fists beside him.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook snapped, and Taehyung shut up. "Listen to me! I'm just- I-I'm really confused, okay? There's just too- too much going on right now, and- and none of it makes sense! Nothing makes sense, Taehyung!" Jungkook cried.

"Baby-" Taehyung tried, reaching his hand out, but Jungkook moved back from him.

"Why do you keep hurting me? W-why do I feel so weird around you? Why- why do I feel sick? What are all of you hiding from me? What is- w-what is happening, Tae?" Jungkook said the last part in a weak, timid voice, one that made Taehyung's eyes grow big.

"No no- don't think that way, Jungkook. Come here, I'll- I'll explain everything. I'll explain it-" Taehyung stammered, reaching out to Jungkook and grabbed him ever so softly.

Jungkook quietened down, and Taehyung leads him back into the bedroom, walking him inside and sitting him down on the bed. Taehyung sat down beside him and then sighed.