Thirty-six

"So you're telling me if you could have ANY job in the WORLD you would be a fucking DOCTOR??"

"Yoongi, why do you think I take medicine?" Jin trailed.

"I don't know, I thought you liked the color blue or something. Anyways, I'd run a cat cafe. Obviously. Ooh- Space cat cafe!" Yoongi gasped, and then quickly took out a notepad and scribbled down future business ideas.

"I would wanna be a fashion designed!" Hoseok said and then gave a little smirk.

"Make baggy ass clothes with cool ass bags and ugly ass shoes-"

"Sounds like you. I would want to be President." Namjoon said.

"As if you're already not on the way of becoming one." Jungkook scoffed, and then looked down, picking on his nails.

"Future... President of the fucking... world... in a black suit... thick tie... hair swept back-" Jungkook said to himself, cheeks turning redder as he spoke.

"Jeon Jungkook do you have affectionate feelings for Kim Namjoon?" Lavender asked, and Jungkook scoffed.

"No, Lavender! Shut up! Anyways- I would be a gamer. Or- ooh! A-a pornstar." Jungkook said, and then gasped to himself, head lolling back.

"Imagine... your job is having sex with hot people AND you get recorded while doing it! Wow." Jungkook's eyes glimmered.

"Um... Taehyung... Jungkook has a kink for getting recorded while having sex..." Jimin mumbled, and Jungkook grinned at him.

"Say it louder! I've been trying to tell him for ages, he's never come around to it." Jungkook whispered, and Jimin shuddered in disgust.

"Um, anyways. I'd wanna be a vet. I love cute animals." Jimin said, and Lav gasped. "I would want to make flowers!"

"You don't make flowers, Lav. You sell them, or collect them." Yoongi explained.

"You said any job, Min Yoongi. I will make flowers." Lavender said with furrowed brows, and Jimin giggled.

"Taehyung, what would you do?" Jin asked, and the boys- who were sitting on the floor of the control room- turned to look at Taehyung, who was sitting by the control pad, looking out of the big window into the galaxy before him.

The planet stretched of black space away was a gigantic brownish planet with swirls of white and orange going through it. Taehyung was looking around with big eyes, a small giddy smile on his face.

"Aw," Jungkook said, getting up.

"Taehyungie!! You're so cute!" Jungkook said softly. Taehyung looked at him and his cheeks turned a bit blue.

"Sorry- um- I got distracted..." Taehyung said, and Jungkook sat down beside him, looking outside as well.

"It's really pretty," Jungkook whispered, and Taehyung hummed.

"Yeah. I-I don't want to get my hopes up though... what if- what if it's not what I thought it was?" Taehyung asked, and looked at Jungkook. "What if I'm not accepted, and- and what if I never find my mother?"

Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's. "Either way, you have another family right here," Jungkook whispered, and then looked behind him, and saw the rest of the boys and Lavender all laughing over something, being loud and ecstatic.

Taehyung chuckled, and then looked outside. "I know. I'm really happy I do... but I wish I had a proper real family sometimes. My dad doesn't really care about me." Taehyung said.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I had a proper real family- and they sucked. Even my cat hated me." Jungkook mumbled, and Taehyung looked at him sadly, pouting a little.