3

Kengkla arrived at the top floor where Mr. Phomriwat's office is located. They talked about the recent business travel of Kengkla, to the current situation of the company, and ended up with the position that Kengkla decided.

The elder was still quite amazed at the request when Kengkla could definitely ask for an even higher position. I mean, he is way higher than anyone else from the company anyways.

Kengkla just simply shrugged and said "You already know Uncle how I do my job. I also wanted to see how each department's situation is, know the people I work with, and maybe find out anything that we could possibly still improve".

The older, however, knows another side of Kengkla. He never hides it to anyone but no one dared say anything about it when Kengkla can prove to others that this particular side of him doesn't really affect his working attitude. Mr. Phomriwat wouldn't dare say things like, "Just don't start picking and fooling around with the people here", would he?

Instead, the director stated "Well, it's been decided and the Directors just couldn't give you a lesser position than it is. But, you never cease to amaze me Nong Kla", shaking his head and grinning. He stood up from his seat, then went on "shall we make our tour, then?" asked the elder.

Kengkla followed the elder out of his office and into the elevator. Slowly descending at each floor, Mr. Phomriwat introduced Kengkla to different department managers and leaders.

All the while of that meeting and greeting, as they passed by different departments, everyone was gawking at Kengkla. Surprisingly, even the guys find him somewhat cool or intimidating for some other, yet there is still admiration in their gaze.

Gossips traveled between the ladies from one department to another. Department to department making employees excited to see him when he visits their respective floors.

Ever so often, his eyes would travel to the employees faces to find a certain person that caught his attention earlier that afternoon. He did see some pretty faces eye-flirting him but he could not be bothered unlike before that he will show his sexy eyes and smile when he sees someone pretty enough he could get for a night or two.

To Kengkla's disappointment, he has not seen the red-haired guy, but he still has some hope since there are still a few floors to visit.

The next stop is the department where he is stationed for his current position.

Upon entering, he noticed that the number of people is not as much as the other department, but he was made aware that in here lies the most talented people in the company because this is the place where all the complicated problems of the company's operations are thrown at.

Kengkla saw the ladies from earlier sitting close by the department's entrance, and with an expressionless face, he continued to scan the place and the people.

When one of the girls from earlier noticed someone entering, she turned her head towards their direction just to be taken aback by the sight of the guy who just entered.

Without looking away, she grabbed the other woman beside her, quite strongly that she did not notice the other was hurting slightly and said a small "ouch" while lifting her head.

They then noticed the Director and stammered while greeting "Good afternoon Director". The older greeted back and made their way to the inner part to meet the current Chief and other leaders.

Grace, the girl who was pulled, was looking at Kengkla's figure with starry eyes. Then, a flirtatious smile appears from her lips.