39 (18+)

Hey y'all! 

Sorry took a while to complete this chapter. It came out a bit longer. I tried my best to create this mature scene, I think it was okay but I guess I'll have to watch out for your opinion. Anyways, for kids please skip this part as this contains mature scenes. As if you will. Enjoy! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kengkla and Techno spent the entire day at the young boss's mansion, with no intention of parting anytime soon—perhaps not for days. Kengkla had no plans of separating, especially now that he had finally brought his Phi into his home. He intended to keep his Phi by his side for as long as possible.

Kla gently pulled Techno by intertwining their hands, leading him to the huge dining area.

During breakfast, the staff couldn't stop staring and giggling at the two lovebirds who were feeding each other, but mostly smooching. They were in their own world.

As Techno took in the view of the house, he was in awe of its elegance and grandeur. It was clearly the home of his 'boyfriend'.

Remembering their newly formed relationship, Techno couldn't help but blush at the thought of such a magnificent man unexpectedly falling for him.

"What did he even see in me?" he wondered, as he tightly grasped the hand that held his equally tight. He felt like the most favored child of the heavens, incredibly lucky to be with such a scorching hot, gorgeous, and wealthy man in Thailand. His confidence, which he had never felt before, soared higher than ever.

Kla refused to let even a breath of air pass between them. Techno, embarrassed, glanced at the staff giggling at the sight of them. They were sitting together in one chair, with the older man sitting sideways on the lap of the younger. Techno's right arm was around Kla's neck while Kla prepped everything and even fed him.

When Techno initially tried to sit in the chair beside Kla, the younger man had pulled him by the waist into their current position. Kengkla was busy feeding the taller man, sneaking kisses on any spot his nose and lips could reach. He didn't let Techno do anything, even when the older man attempted to reach for the utensils to feed himself. Kla would simply ask Techno about his food preferences and immediately serve him like a devoted attendant.

Oh, yes. Kla was more than happy to serve this beautiful person who was undeniably 'his'.

"Do you want bacon?"

"You like strawberry syrup in your pancake, right? Let me pour some."

"How do you like the coffee, is it too bitter?"

"Do you want this or that?" Kla asked repeatedly, ensuring Techno was completely satisfied. Anyone watching them would undoubtedly think that the person being fed was like a big 'baby'.

The young master of the house heard his staff giggling but didn't care; they could scream all they wanted. His focus was solely on his favorite person. He was determined not to be bothered by anyone, even to the point of wishing ill upon anyone who dared interrupt. Lost in the beauty before him, his attraction to the older man was palpable. He was driven by a deep yearning to make up for the loss of touch from the past week apart. He planned never to be separated again, especially given what had happened to him.

Kengkla's desire to protect Techno from anyone or anything that could bring him unhappiness, danger, or discomfort was unwavering. He was ready to unleash the full force of his empire on anyone who threatened his favorite person. The memory of Techno's dejection the night before was still fresh in his mind, and he vowed never to let his Phi be so vulnerable again. He resolved to stay by Techno's side through any situation, even bringing him along wherever he went if necessary. He can and he will.