33

CHAPTER 33

"Do you, uhm, do you want me to stop?"

As the words left the lips of the younger guy, triggered all kinds of negative emotion in Techno's heart. He realized that he's struggling and has been thinking too much of everything when in fact his fear and anxiety is all coming from the unconventional truth that the society might think it's not normal.

But in truth, it was not. In fact, he was afraid of being judged.

Realizing that, he never knew that his thoughts were actually similar to being prejudiced.

He loved all of his friends. He never thinks of anything negative about them, but why was he being hard on himself?

He was given attention that everyone envied, girls and guys.

He was admired like he's a precious piece of diamond.

He was being cared for like how his loved ones care for him.

He was being loved like he's the only guy in the world.

What am I afraid of? He thought.

He was afraid of himself.

He was afraid of the unknown.

But now, he's more afraid of losing this man.

This man who always tells him he's beautiful.

This man who's been nothing but good to him.

This man who's been appreciating every bit of his being.

This man who's not afraid to tell the world and express his feelings.

He really likes this man and he's not sure what tomorrow would look like if he let this man go.

I don't want you to stop!

"I don't want you to stop," he says, grabbing Kengkla's big hands. It has become a habit now. Him pulling back whenever the other guy pulls away.

He shares the happiness that the other guy's eyes are expressing.

I like you very much.

A light shone by the windows of an apartment unit and the sheer curtains showing shadows of 2 people, closed with each moving here and there. It may look like they are dancing inside the room, with a strange closeness.

After a short drive from Techno's home to his apartment, Kla was then again wholeheartedly welcomed in his little studio apartment. The moment they entered the room, they started with slow kisses which escalated almost immediately like hyena's in heat as they devoured and lap on each other's lips.

Kla teased No, biting and kissing his neck, leaving visible kiss marks as his hands touched every inch of the older's body. He slowly lifted Techno's shirt and automatically, Techno did the same, lifting the expensive polo of this hot young blood who was about to suck him dry. (A/N: expecting already P'No? lol)

As the shirtless Kengkla suddenly stopped and looked at his precious and delightful meal that is P'No, the older guy also took his time admiring the toned and manly body of this gorgeous, hot young blood.

P'No's hands slowly reached to touch and tracing the crevices of the six pack abs in front of him and he couldn't believe this is what's hidden under those branded clothing. As he continues doing what he's doing, he can feel the other guy's ab twitch in his slight touch and hears Kla's moans.