8

Kengkla noticed Type, Tharn and Pond already having a staring contest and he is the subject. But he doesn't really care about them.

He is more attracted to the drunkard red-haired guy who had become sexy and alluring in his eyes by the hour. His manly urges are rising and he feels hot and bothered but he holds back. For now.

Kengkla can easily fulfill his desires and physical needs whenever he wants before and up until just last weekend. And he always gets who he wants and does what he wants with them.

Well, it is a given because they willingly approach him anyways, so why not play along, right?

However, Techno is different. Right now the younger does feel a strong urge to put the older underneath him, but he knows that there is something more than that.

Although, in his current state that was slightly influenced with alcohol, plus the guy is undeniably sexy inviting him to eat the older whole, Kengkla satisfied himself with the small touches of their legs, elbows and sometimes the unconscious putting of the elder's hand on his lap.

Because, Techno is doing a lot of movements and hand gestures when he is drunk, he can't control where his hands land. Sometimes on the table, his own lap, Blue's shoulder, or the younger's lap.

And when that happens, the younger could feel electricity traveling his body and sending tingling sensation to every part of his being.

He is internally suffering because all he wanted everytime the older did that, is pull him away from everyone, bring him home with him and who knows what would happen then.

And then, there goes the older's hand again on the younger's lap. Luckily though, it doesn't go near the danger zone. (a/n: I'll let you guys imagine where that is😏)

Kengkla's jaw is clenched as he tries to suppress the heat rising in his body.

This time though, his hands automatically moved as if they had their own mind before he could even realize what he was about to do. Kengkla put his hands on top of the older's that are still unmoved from the younger's lap.

Techno didn't remove his hand nor make any movements. Seems like the older didn't notice the other hand holding his.

When Kengkla realized this, his hands slowly moved, tracing the older's hands with his fingertips. From the nails to the knuckles and then drawing circles at the back of the palm. His slow movements are so cute yet sensual that if the older would be aware of, he would definitely feel a trickling sensation.

Slowly, the roaming hands found their way to the opposite side and were drawing circles on the palm, which did not escape Techno's remaining consciousness.

Techno looking at the almost entwined hands and following the movement of the younger's fingertips with scrunched eyebrows. He felt ticklish when the fingers traced the lines on his palms again and a snort escaped from his mouth then showed his usual gummy laugh.

"Ay Nong, that tickles. Watcha doin' huh?", then Techno slid his hands off the younger's hold.

Tehnic on the side, smirked at Kla and shook his head when he noticed that his brother basically has no idea what Kla's movements are about or the intention behind it.

Type, who is in front of Kla, didn't see the hand gestures, but he was only guessing upon hearing what Techno just said. He looked at Technic and leaned so he is close to the younger, soft but firmly spoke, "Nong Nic, you better take good care of your brother and-", then he suddenly stopped what he was about to say and changed his words by saying "and, you should bring him home with you tonight."

"Got it Phi."

Although the older had some doubts, he didn't think that the younger would not care for his older brother.

Type just nods and leans back to his chair. Tharn then put his arms on his lover's shoulder and warmly smiled while he looked at Type." I know you're worried. Just relax okay, Nic won't let anything happen to his brother."

Type annoyingly looked at Tharn, but nodded in agreement and snuggled close to him.

They seemed confident about leaving Techno under his brother's care, not knowing that the younger may have different ideas about his brother's affair.

It was past midnight when the group decided that they've had enough drinks and have had their own fills. Techno on the other hand was too drunk to even stand on his own. When he tried, he stumbled back to his seat and let out a loud inaudible sound.

Pond, who was sober, still had the same thought and perception about the friend they just met and he strode his way to them.

Putting both hands on the shoulder of Techno and Kengkla, his thoughts running wild, looking at the two, he declared "I wonder how long it will take before another friend of mine's cherry will pop!" then hysterically laughed which was clearly understood by Kengkla who didn't react.

Kengkla's thoughts answered though, "pretty soon. I'll make sure of that."

They are now outside the bar bidding each other goodbye. Champ rode with Type and Tharn, while Blue went with Pond.

Techno was assisted by Technic and Kengkla on both sides although most of Techno's weight was carried by Kengkla, because the younger brother was obviously not making an effort.

Nic and Kla carried Techno in Nic's car and when they were already in front, he suddenly asked Kengkla "where is your car?"

"I left it in front of the office", Kla responded unenthusiastically.

"Well, I'll drop you off first before I bring this stupid brother of mine home." Nic offered.

"Not yet."

"What are you planning now?" Nic obviously showed suspicion on his voice.

"Hey, you're thinking too much. Let's drop your brother off first, then you can drive me back here." Kengkla suggested.

"Are you kidding me? Your car is just nearby and you want me to drive 30 minutes to Techno's place and make a trip back here just to drop you off? Dude, I'm also drunk and tired ya know." Nic showing his annoyance.

"Tsk, you complain so much. I'll drive us back to the office and you can go wherever the hell you want to rest after."

Nic hissed towards Kengkla but still took his keys and unlocked his car. They carefully placed Techno on the backseat, then Nic didn't expect that Kengkla would slide in and sat beside Techno.

"Aish." Nic let out a frustrated sign and walked his way to the driver side then sat to start the car.

"Why do I feel like a chauffeur right now?" Nic muttered to himself. He looked at the two people at the backseat through the rearview mirror and found that Kla already positioned Techno's head to lay on Kla's shoulder. Nic shuddered at the sight and decided to focus on driving.

________________

Hi to my lovely readers! Thank you so much for still staying with me in this story. This chapter was done in a hurry so I was not able to really read through and edit it and it's a bit short too. Sorry.

But, I'm already planning what the next chapter would be, and I think I want to give you guys a little smut. But that'll probably take me some time to do since ahm, I'm not sure how to begin with that. Hahahaha 😅 But, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks and as always, please do take care of yourselves!