Ganging Up (Twice)

"Really?" I replied over the receiver, " then, I'll tell them. Thank you, Sunbae."

I hung up and walked back to the dressing room, where the girls were celebrating after the end of the encore concert.

"Congratulations on a successful kickoff Tour!" I cleared my throat, clasping my hands together, "You girls were super amazing back there."

"Thank you, Oppa!" the girls cheerfully chorused like a bunch of dorks.

"And as an incentive, the bosses on top have given you the week off to do whatever you want," I continued, "That means vacation time!"

The girls burst out in excitement.

Jeongyeon and Momo in particular jumped at me, hugging me tightly, "Thank you, Oppa!!!"

I almost suffocated before they finally let me go, "That goes for everyone else as well, Jenny sunbae," I looked at her, "Every manager gets to have the week off as well." That meant everyone: Jaekwon sunbae, Jenny sunbae, Woongyoung sunbae, Kwangjeong, Shinki, Leejun, Sangwon, Nikki, Soojung, and even Ciara.

"Nice!" Kwangjeong exclaimed, "I've been looking forward for some private time, finally!"

As usual, I get to drive the girls back home.

But before they got into the van, I pulled Sana and Chaeyoung to talk to them privately.

"What's up, Oppa?" Chaeyoung pouted.

"You two have not been very honest with me," I said, acting like I was angry, "I'm disappointed with you two."

"With what, Oppa?" Sana asked, fear creeping into her voice.

"Don't play dumb with me," I replied, "I'm surprised that you even kept it from the rest of your members and convinced Soojung and Leejun to keep their mouths shut."

A few minutes of silence followed.

Acting all angry and disappointed, I looked at them, feeling like I was watching two little girls getting caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

"You think I won't find out, sooner or later?" I asked, "I'm so disappointed that you think you couldn't trust me with your dirty little secrets... after all the time we spent together, all the things that we've experienced together... after all the..."

"Okay, okay!" Sana interrupted, "We're so sorry, Oppa! We're sorry we didn't tell you!"

"Please forgive us, Oppa!" Chaeyoung added, "We didn't know how you would react if we told you..."

"That you two were dating someone?" I finished her sentence, "You know the worse part? I had to learn it from Jaebum sunbae! How the heck does he know something about you girls that I don't know?" I wasn't really angry at them, but I chose to mess with them.

I was a bit disappointed that I got sort of bypassed.

As the head manager of Twice, I should be the one reporting to Jaebum sunbae everything about the girls.

Every. Single. Detail.

Well, not everything, since my relationship with Dahyun is still a secret.

"We're so sorry, Oppa..." Chaeyoung stuttered, unable to say anything else.

"W-What did Jaebum Oppa say?" Sana was visibly trembling.

"He said that you two can continue dating with fewer restrictions now," I explained what he said to me, "But he also told me that none of this should ever get to the media yet, to be careful of Chrissakes. Ah really..." I feigned surrender, "I'm so disappointed with you two. I trusted you with my relationship with Dahyun, but you two didn't trust me with yours..."