The Key to Happiness

My daughter, Madison, has been sad lately but she doesn't want to talk about what's bothering her. It's been a few days and I'm getting worried.
     "Hey Maddy?" I said while peaking into her dark bedroom.
     "Yes, mom?" She replied lacking emotion.
     "Can we talk about what's bothering you?" I politely asked her.
     Before she even replied she looked up at me from her bed with her hair in a messy bun and a blanket over her.
     "I don't feel like it," she said sadly.
     "Oh, okay. In that case, I'll be right back," I told her.
     I had an idea. Something that would guarantee happiness. I hopped into my car, started the engine and fastened my seat belt, then off I went. I turned the radio on so the drive wasn't as boring. A few minutes went by and I finally pulled up to Tim Hortons. I decided to go through the drive thru since there was a very long line inside.
     When I pulled up to the speaker, a young woman cheerfully said, "Hello, welcome to Tim Hortons, what can I get for you today?"
     I happily replied, "Hello! Could I get a large  vanilla cold brew with almond milk and caramel please?"
     "Will that be everything?" The young woman posed to me.
     "That will be all!" I informed her.
     "Excellent! Your total will be three dollars and forty-nine cents at the next window" the woman said kindly.
     Usually the workers were hard to understand through the speaker but she spoke fluently and clearly. I slowly started driving up to the window and waited for the worker to open it.
     "Large vanilla cold brew with almond milk and caramel?" The worker questioned while she read the screen above the register.
     "That's correct" I reassured her.
     I handed her the money in exchange for the coffee then thanked her for being so kind. I even gave her a tip!
     "Have a great day!" The worker stated as I drove off.
     "What a kind girl," I thought to myself with a smile.
     I put the ice cold coffee into the cup holder and began driving back to my beloved home. It looked very refreshing so I was tempted to sneakily take a sip, but I didn't allow myself to.
     I pulled into the driveway and parked the car. I shoved the keys into my denim pocket and headed inside with the coffee in my hand.
     "Madison! I have something for you!" I yelled out.
     She surprisingly came out walking with a leisurely pace, looking like she had just rolled out of bed.
     I handed her the cold brew with a big smile in desperate hopes that it would bring her happiness. She slowly took a sip while still looking at me smile down at her.
     "Well, how is it?" I asked her nervously.
     "It's the best thing I've ever tasted!" Madison admitted with the biggest smile I've seen.
     I wrapped my arms around her and enjoyed my happy daughter.