Chapter Four

Chapter Four-Dylans POV

I was awoken early the next morning by Masen shouting at his ex-girlfriend down the phone."Do you mind!"I yelled angrily,my eyes still hurting from last night.He rolled his eyes at me then hung up."Whats up with you?"he questioned as he placed his phone under his pillow."Nothing!"I snapped,hoping he would leave me alone."Well sorry for asking!"he replied as he made his way to the bathroom.After a while of lying in bed I decided to get up and get dressed.I was ready and washed by nine then headed down the street to Carlas.I knocked softly on the door and waited for an answer."Carla hasnt been home since that party last night."informed Carlas mum as she opened the door."Oh okay."I sighed as I retreated back home.Just great.She had slept with Ryan.Now I definately havent got a chance with her.When I got in I texted Carla but she didnt reply.After hours of waiting I finally realised that I wasnt going to get a text.I pulled open my bedside table draw and picked up mine and Carlas old scrapbook.It had photos of us when we were younger on in the beach in spain.That was the best holiday ever.I turned the page and found photos from my eighth birthday.Me and Carla were stood hand-in-hand with chocolate cake smeered all over our faces.A single tear started to roll down my cheek.I took a deep breath then shoved the scrapbook back in the draw.I stood up and looked out of my window.Carla was walking down the street in the same clothes as the night before.I glared at her lovingly then she turned to face me.I plastered a false smile on my face,trying to hide the pain I was feeling.She quickly rushed through my gate and to my front door.I paced downstairs nervously,not wanting to see her.This was the first time Id ever not wanted to see Carla in my life.I slowly opened the door and let her in.She ran upstairs and seconds later I followed."Guess what."she chirped,almost bursting with excitment."What?"I replied with no emotion in my voice."Ryan asked me to be his girlfriend."she screeched happily as she flopped onto my bed.These were the last words I wanted to hear.I looked at her with a plain face.No emotion."Arent you happy for me?"she questioned as she sat up and and glanced at me with her beautiful eyes.I looked at her and nodded.I couldnt bring myself to speak."I think im gonna go."whispered awkwardly as she made her way downstairs."Bye,Im sorry,Im...Im just not feeling very well."I lied,trying to think of an excuse."Oh,hope you feel better."she waved politely.She was just perfect in every single way.Her smile.Her eyes.Everything.If only she felt the same way.