Chapter 1

16 year old Bella Swan was moving to Forks, Washington with her father. She was excited to see him because she hasn't seen him in what feels like forever. Once she arrived she saw her father waiting for her. "Dad" Bella yelled and ran to her father. Charlie hugged his eldest daughter. "Hey kiddo how have you been" Charlie asked as he grabbed Bella luggage. "Good. Natalie says hi" Bella said." where is your sister anyway" Charlie asked." Oh Nat moved to Mystic Falls" Bella said. Charlie nodded. They got inside his cop car and drove to their house. Once they got there Bella unpacked all of her stuff and got settled in. Then she got a FaceTime call from her sister. "Hey sis" Bella said. "Hey Bell how is everything" Natalie asked. "Everything is good. Dad says hi and he is doing good but so far nothing" Bella said. The two continued to talk until they hung up. Bella walked downstairs and went outside for see her old friend." Jacob" Bella said. Jacob turned around and saw Bella. Bella ran outside and hugged her best friend." I missed you"Bella said. "I missed you too" Jacob said. "Bella you remember Billy Black" Charlie said. "Hey Billy your looking good" Bella said. "I'm still dancing. Your looking good. Charlie hasn't shut up about you since he told me you were coming" Billy said. Soon Charlie and Billy started play fighting." are they always like this" Bella asked. It's getting worse with old age" Jacob said. Bella laughed. "So what do you think" Charlie asked. "What" Bella asked. "Your home coming present" Billy said motioning to the truck. Bella gasped. "No way this is awesome" Bella said excitedly. "How's your sister" Billy asked. "She's good Natalie couldn't make it because she moved to Mystic Falls" Bella said. "Dang I was hoping to see her"Jacob said. Bella grabbed something from her pocket. "Here she wanted me to give you this" Bella said pulling a bracelet out and giving it to Jacob. Jacob smiled. He remembered teaching her how to make bracelets. "Tell her I said thank you" Jacob said. Bella nodded. "So how about tomorrow I'll come get you and toy can meet some friends of mine" Jacob said. Bella nodded. "Sure" Bella said. Soon Jacob and Billy left. Bella was in her room. She sighed softly. She put her pajamas on and fell asleep.
~The next day~
Bella woke up and got herself ready for the day.
Bella outfit

Bella walked downstairs to see her dad not there

Bella walked downstairs to see her dad not there. She saw a note on the table.
Had to go to work I'll see you later you can take the day off today because toy just came home. Have fun hanging with Jacob
Bella smiled and got herself breakfast. Then she got in her truck and drove to the reservation. Once she got there Jacob was walking out from his garage. "Hey" Jacob said. Bella smiled and the two hugged. "Ready to meet some of my friends" Jacob asked. Bella nodded. They walked inside the garage to see a lot of boys. "Guys this is Bella. Bella this is Embry, Quill, Paul and Jared" Jacob said. Bella waved at them." so your Jacobs childhood friend he mentions" Jared asked. Bella nodded." didn't you say there was another one" Quill asked." Well my sister couldn't come because she moved to Virginia" Bella said. The boys nodded. Bella hung out with the boys talking and laughing. Her and Paul got closer. This was the start of hell ride life.