Chapter 8

Natalie was at her home in the living room. Danielle was on the floor playing with her toys. Damon was sitting on the couch with his wife laying on her thighs. A knock brought Natalie out of her thoughts. She sped to the door to reveal Jacob. "Hey what's up" Natalie asked. "You need to talk to your sister" Jacob said. "What's wrong" Natalie asked. "It's Paul. He has been depressed and is very angry. Bella is the only person to help him" Jacob said. Natalie thought about it." let me call her. Bring Paul here" Natalie said. Jacob nodded and left. Natalie called Bella and Bella came over. Then they looked to see the pack carrying Paul here." set him down" Natalie said." what's going on" Bella asked glaring at Paul." listen sis you need to help him. He needs you. He loves you. I am not proud of what he did but he needs you and wants your forgiveness" Natalie said. Bella nodded. She kneeled on the floor." Paul look at me" Bella said. Paul looked at Bella and calmed down slightly." hey can we go for a walk and talk" Bella said. Paul calmed down and nodded. Paul stood up and they went to walk in the woods. Natalie smiled. Bella and Paul were walking along the beach. "Bella I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't mean to do the things I did and I have no idea for why I cheated on you" Paul said. "Paul I don't understand why you did either but I want you to know that I never stopped loving you but you need to earn my trust" Bella said. Paul nodded. "Will you give me a second chance" Paul said. "I need sometime to think about it" Bella said. Paul nodded. Soon they came back and everyone was inside the Salvatore house and talking. Bella and Paul joined them. Soon that night was better than any night for Bella and Paul. Knowing that were fine and talked about what happened and now Paul had only one thing on his mind. Earning the love of his life heart and trust back. Bella looked at her sister and brother in law. Damon was whispering in Natalie ear making her giggle. Danielle looked at her parents smiling. Damon decided to go pick up Danielle. Damon kissed Dani cheek making Danielle giggle. Natalie smiled. Bella smiled at the two before Bella walked up to the two. Danielle wanted to be handed to Bella and Damon passed Dani to Bella. Dani began playing with Bella fingers. Natalie smiled at the two before she looked at Paul who was looking at Bella with nothing but love. She sent him a sad smile before nodding at him saying "do what ever you need to for her". Paul nodded and knew what he has to do to get the girl he wanted back.