Chapter 6

Natalie woke up the next morning. She looked to see Damon gone. She got up from the bed and walked into Danielle's nursery to see Damon holding Dani. She smiled. She walked in. Dani looked to see her mom and smiled. Natalie smiled at her. "So what are the plans for today beautiful" Damon asked. "Well me and Dani have to go to an old friend of mines house and talk" Natalie said. "Is this about what happened yesterday" Damon asked. Natalie nodded. "Alright I will wait for you both to get here. Don't take too long I need both my girls here" Damon said. Natalie smiled and nodded then kissed his cheek before going back to the bedroom to change.
Natalie outfit

Once Natalie was done she walked out the bedroom to see Dani ready to go

Once Natalie was done she walked out the bedroom to see Dani ready to go. She got Danielle into the car seat and walked out the house and got Dani in the car ready to go. Then she got in the car. Natalie drove to Billy house. She knew the pack would be there. Once Natalie arrived she got Dani out the car seat and walked to Billy house. She knocked on the door. Billy answered the door. He opened it to reveal Natalie Salvatore. "Natalie Swan it's been years since I have seen you" Billy said. Natalie smiled and hugged him but being careful because she was holding Danielle . "Actually it's Natalie Salvatore. I got married" Natalie said. Billy smiled and let Natalie in." the pack is in the living room along with the council " Billy said. Natalie nodded and walked in to see the wolf pack, and the council. Jacob noticed Natalie and smiled. "Natalie where have you been loca" Jacob asked. Natalie smiled and hugged her childhood best friend. "Mystic Falls" Natalie said. "I know your sister told me when she first came here" Jacob said. "Um Jacob this is Danielle. Dani this is Uncle Jake" Natalie said. Jacob looked at the little baby girl in Natalie arms and smiled at her. He held his hand out and Dani wrapped her tiny hands around one of Jacobs fingers. Natalie sat down on one of the couches. "Dang your sense of style changed" Jacob said. "Perks of being a hybrid" Natalie said. "So what's up" Jacob asked. "Well I bet you all are wondering what happened to me" Natalie asked. Everyone nodded. "Well I moved to Mystic Falls to be alone and you know just travel. I met Damon Salvatore after I moved to Mystic Falls. After we met we didn't get along. But after sometime we did start to become friends. Then he asked me out and we dated for 2 year's. He told me all about him. I still accepted him. Then one day I was sick. Which is impossible because I am a werewolf. Then I took a pregnancy test and found out I was pregnant. Then Bella showed up after she told me her heart was broken by some jackass" Natalie said then looked at Paul. "Then I had my daughter" Natalie continued. "I was exhausted. It felt like I was gonna die after I had Dani. Then I blacked out. Damon and his brother Stefan told me that Bella and I were linked and Bella blacked out so they called someone to come help us. That person was Klaus Mikealson. He turned us into vampires. When I woke up I was happy. I was with my family. Then Damon asked me to marry him and I said yes. But then some witches were trying to sacrifice my daughter. So I did the only thing to protect her. I sent her away" Natalie said then started crying." I wasn't aloud to see her. I missed the most important things on her life. Me and her dad couldn't do anything. Then me and Damon got married and I became Natalie Salvatore. Then Damon told me and Bella about the vampire army and we packed up our stuff and came here as fast as we could." Natalie said. Natalie looked at Danielle who was playing with some toy blocks and smiled as tears fell down. "Her dad blames himself because of who he is and what he has done. Especially when he killed people who we're innocent and wanted revenge. But when Danielle left I killed tbose witches who tried to take her away from me. And then I became a psychopath and killed anyone who wanted to take my baby away from me. And now that she is here I am not letting her out of my sight." Natalie said. Dani showed her mom a doll she had. Natalie smiled. Danielle then squealed before putting the dolls head in her mouth. Natalie laughed before wiping the tears away. "Wow that's some wedding ring" Jacob said. Natalie laughed. "So how does it feel to be married and be a mom" Emily asked. "It's not hard. Being a mom is hard but being the wife to the one of the most dangerous and most baddest man in the world is maybe a scary thing to some but to me it's a lot of fun" Natalie said." She looks a lot like you" Sam said." yeah she does but if you look at her eyes you'll see a hint of the badness that's all her daddy" Natalie said smiling. Dani looked at her mom." daddy" Danielle said. Natalie was shocked." Did you just say.. "Natalie asked then trailed off." Daddy" Danielle said. Natalie smiled and picked her daughter up. Natalie grabbed her phone and showed a picture of both Natalie and Damon on their wedding day. "Whose that Dani" Natalie asked. "Momma and daddy" Dani said. Natalie smiled and kissed her daughters cheek. Danielle giggled. Dani then yawned and laid on her mothers chest and fell asleep. "Okay nap time" Natalie said. The others smiled at the mother daughter relationship. "Anyways I want to talk to Paul about the imprint bond between him an my sister" Natalie said. Paul got real nervous. And so did the rest of the pack for him. "You broke my sisters heart" Natalie said. Natalie put Danielle on the couch and covered her in a blanket. Natalie walked to Paul before lowering herself to be face to face with him. "What makes you think I won't rip you apart right now" Natalie said. "Bella is the only thing stopping you" Paul said. Natalie smirked and stood up. "Your right but let me tell you something. You hurt my sister in any way I will come and kill you. You can run away from me but you can't hide from me" Natalie said as she flashed her eyes. Natalie went and picked Danielle up. She walked to the door but turned around." and this doesn't mean I give you my blessing. You have to earn it"Natalie said then walked out the house and drove to her dad's house. She was really nervous. What would her father say?