Chapter 2

~two years later~
It's been two years since Bella first moved to Forks. She and Paul started dating about 8 months after she moved. Then when Bella started school she et the Cullen's. She knew what they were after figuring it out and she became best friends with Edward Cullen. She was close with some of The Cullen's. Bella birthday was coming up. Her 18th birthday to be exact. But what she didn't know was that this would be the worst birthday ever. Bella was driving to Paul's house. Once she got there she knocked on his door. Paul opened the door to reveal that he cut his hair short and got a tattoo. "Paul wow what happened?" Bella asked. "Nothing" Paul said. "Why haven you been returning anybody my phone calls" Bella asked. Paul sighed. "Bella listen umm.... I think we should break up" Paul said. Bells eyes widened. "Why? Did I do something wrong? " Bella asked." No it's me. I can't hang with you anymore or be with you anymore. And I also cheated on you" Paul said like it was nothing. Bella couldn't believe what she was hearing. Bella scoffed." fine whatever" Bella said. She took the ring Paul gave her and walked to her truck before driving away. Paul sighed as he closed the door and went back to his bedroom to finish what he started with a girl he was sleeping with behind Bella back. Bella went to her home and went to her bedroom and cried. She truly loved Paul. Bella then got on her laptop and called her sister." Hey Bella" Natalie said. Natalie noticed her sister crying." Bella what happened? What's wrong?" Natalie asked." Me and Paul broke up. He cheated on me" Bella said. Natalie growled and if almost sounds like a animal. Bella didn't notice it." you know what Bella tell dad you want to come stay with me. Might take your mind of things" Natalie said. Bella nodded and hung up talking with her sister. Bella told her father what happened after he got home. Charlie agreed to let his daughter go an live with her sister. He helped Bella pack her stuff and took her to the airport. "I love you Bella" Charlie said. "I love you too dad" Bella said then left. Bella got on the plane and sighed.
~Time skip~
Bella finally arrived in Virginia. She looked around for her sister before she saw someone hiding a sign with Bella name on it. "Are you Bella Swan" the person asked. "Yes I am" Bella said. "Your sister sent me to get you. She couldn't come because... Well you'll see what we get there" the person said. The person helped Bella get her stuff into the car and drove to the house. "What's your name" Bella asked. "I'm Stefan. Stefan Salvatore" the person said. Bella nodded. Soon they arrived to the house. Bella was amazed at how big the house was. "Wow" Bella said. They got Bella stuff and walked inside the house. Bella saw how big the house was on the inside was. "Bella is that you" Her sister voice said. "Natalie where are you" Bella said looking for her sister. Bella walked in to see her sister on the couch. "Why couldn't you come get me from the airport" Bella asked. Natalie smiled. "Stefan want to help me up here" Natalie asked. Stefan nodded and helped Natalie stand up. Bella smiled then her smile disappeared when she saw her sister belly. "Surprise I'm pregnant" Natalie said. Bella was still in shock. "What? How? With who" Bella said. "Bella I think you know how a baby is made. And my boyfriend Damon " Natalie said. "Natalie your only 18 now." Bella said. "I know I didn't mean for this to happen but it did." Natalie said. Bella nodded understanding . Soon a knock was heard. Stefan went to go answer it." So does the baby father want anything to do with the baby" Bella asked sitting next to he sister. Natalie nodded." he does. He went to go get me some snacks" Natalie said. Damon walked in through the door. "Hey gorgeous " Damon said walking in. "Hey" Natalie said smiling at him. "How are you feeling" Damon said kneeling next to his girlfriend. "Tired. Little Salvatore here is kicking so much I can't deal with it" Natalie said. Damon chuckled. He then noticed Bella. "You must be Bella. I'm Damon" Damon introduced. Bella smiled and nodded at him. Damon then turned his attention to his girlfriend asking if she needed anything. Bella watched with a smile. She saw the way Damon looked at her sister. With love and adoration. Natalie then turned her attention to her sister. "I'm sorry about what happened Bell but you can stay here" Natalie said. "Yeah we got extra rooms and if you need anything else just ask me and Stefan or any of our friends" Damon said making Natalie nod. Bella nodded accepting and hugged her sister. Natalie hugged back.
~a few weeks later~
Natalie was on a bed in pain. Her water broke and she was in labour. "Bella it hurts" Natalie said. "It's okay sis I'm right here. You can hold my hand if you need to" Bella said. Natalie nodded. After hours of labour Natalie gave birth to her daughter. Danielle Salvatore. What no one knew was that Bella and Natalie were linked to each other. Natalie soon passed out from exhaustion and she wasn't waking up. Bella neither. Damon and Stefan we're worried as they tried waking the girls but nothing seemed to work. Damon especially as his girlfriend had just given birth to his baby and worried if she was gonna make it. So they did the one thing they didn't want to do. They called a certain Original for help. Klaus tried to get the girls to wake up but nothing worked so he did what he thought was right. He turned the girls into vampires. Well Natalie would be hybrid and Bella would be a vampire. After a few hours of being out Natalie and Bella were awake. Natalie and Bella smiled at each other knowing that this was the start of a new life they couldn't wait for.