Chapter 14

-Tour time-

"Ella we need to go now" Jake wakes me up.

"Ok" I get up and got dressed and grabbed my packed suit case. I go down stairs I crashed at Jakes house for the night. Yes we are back in Bristol, we wanted to see our family before we leave.

"The cab is outside!" I hear Jake yell at me from the kitchen. We have to fly to London then Jake is going to pick up some one who is our make up and hairstylist, and I'm going to be at the airport waiting for Lauren, Fleur, Ben and Stevie.

--

"Come on onto the bus" Jake slaps my arm to wake me up.

"Fine" the slap didn't hurt he has a weak slap.

"No matter how many time I slap you it's doesn't hurt" Jake pouts and gets frustrated

"You don't even slap that hard and what do you want me to do fake cry?" I get up and grabbed my duffel bag then we walked out catching up with the others. I see James I walk and stand beside him, our bags were right in front of us. I grab my Moschino, pattern one, and Louis Voutton.

"No way Ella how much did this cost!?" Lauren asks and looks at my Louis suitcase.

"I don't know I got it for Christmas from my mom" I tell her. Then a bus driver comes and gets us. 3 tour buses for all of us. I'm with stereo kicks, and the new makeup artist. I can't wait to meet her or him. But anyways we got on the bus and drove to a dock to get on a ferry. I pretty much slept till we got on the ferry.

"Ella we are on the ferry and some of us are going to the deck upstairs" Jake still tried to slap me.

"That didn't hurt" I get up and followed Jake up the the deck. I jump on his back and ended falling on my back. I could breath.

"Oh my Ella you ok!" James and Jake help me up. I need air, I hold in my breath and let the air come in naturally. I breath out, and did held it in and then let go.

"Ella you ok?" Jake looks at me.

"Yeah I'm ok now" I nodded and they let go.

"Remind me not to do that again" I laugh.

"Least you are ok" James hugs me.

"I got the wind knocked out of me lots of times, it's was stupid stuff when I was young and I was with Jake most of the time" I tell him, and went to the vending machine got a water bottle.

-

I looked around I see a girl taking pictures, that must be Ryan, I met her friend Hope she is a nice girl that loves to be herself. I walked over to her. She looks around with the camera, she stops at me. I smile she takes a picture.

"You must be Ryan I'm Ella" I put out me hand she smiles and shakes my hand.

"Can I see the pictures?" I asked. She nods and shows me them. I see on on me and the boys laughing.

"I like this one" she tell me. It's the one where James is hugging me.

"I like that one can you send me that please?" I asked her she nods

"For sure - can I get a photo of you like over there all dramatic" She gives a little laugh. I give a little giggle, I nodded and followed her.

-

"Guys leave them alone" I told the people who are bugging Reece and Ryan.

"No it's ok I want to get up" she sits up.

"Guys we are here" the bus drive tells us when he opens the door. We found out bags/luggage.

--

"Ella we got practice before we go on tomorrow?" James throws me over his shoulder.

"Hey put me down!" I try to get out of his grip.

"Not today" he holds me tighter.

"Jake what kind of cousin you are for letting him take me" I tried to get out of his grip still.

"I'm not helping you" he laughs and pulls out his phone

"Charlie! Reece!" I yelled at them. They shook their heads. Then the other boys did too. Even Ben!

"You little ass wipes!" I just let myself relax and just sighed.

"Hurtful" they all said.

"Ella say your sorry" James tells me.

"No unless you put me down." I say. He sighs and puts me down.

"Sorry not sorry" I start to run, went to elevator but it's slow and I ran down the stairs instead. I hear them running behind me. I reach the last set of stairs but I slid down on the railing. Ran straight on the bus and hid behind the couch. I'm not even out of breath.

"Come out where ever you are Ella" just Stereo Kicks is on the bus now. I stayed quiet and I see Ryan sit on the end so she can see me. I signal her not to say where I am. I hear foot steps coming.

"There you are!" I look up and James is standing over me.

-

"This is no fair" I'm being carried in by James again.

"Yes it is" Jake walk behind us so I'm looking at him.

"I'm not going to kiss you no more if you don't put me down" instantly he put me down. He leans in, I start running away again. Into the studio, caught up to Lauren and Fleur.

"Hide me! No questions" I get behind both of them.

"She went into the first studio" Lauren tells the boys who were out of breath. Soon as they were in, I went in after.

"Where is she?" Charlie looks around. I giggle they all look in my direction. I yelped and started to run towards them then ducking under their arms making them all run into each other. They were all groaning,

"Some one is touching my butt" Chris gets up and rubs his butt. Barclays hand was there, Barcs facial expression was priceless.

-

"Ella you the song Bang Bang, I was thinking if you and Lauren want to join me, you would sing Jessie's parts and Lauren will do Adrianna's part" Fleur asks me,

"Sure lets do this" we get in to positions.