Chapter 17

*Dream*

"James?!" I wake up in the empty hotel bed.

"Oh no honey James is not here. He never loved you, I have always loved you." Jordan's voice, he was sitting on the chair looking me.

"What are you doing here?" I spat at him.

"What are you talking about? I was always with you" He grins evil, starts coming closer to me.

"Don't touch me!" I sit back. He didn't listen just came forward, closer and closer. He grabs on me and starts to kiss me all over. I try to push him off, but he is to strong for me.

"James!" I yelled. Jordan starts to undress me.

"he is never coming back for you, he left you and so did Jake" Jordan laughs. then kisses me, I bit his lip.

"You bitch!" I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. Then pulled me by the hair, I screamed out in pain.

"Shut up" he kicks me to the ground. Just then the door opens, a face i thought i will never see in a million years.

"Ella you just look like your mother" My Father, comes in and bends down to me.

"Just right on time boss" Jordan leaves us.

"You are so fragile, weak, stupid, and worthless like you mother" He stands up and kicks me in the stomach, ribs and the leg. I had enough strength to get up and run out of the door, pass Jordan and out through the doors. I felt a pair of arms grab me and pulls me into a room.

"You are going to pay for that!" My dad punches me, in the jaw. Then grabs me by the throat.

*End of Dream*

I wake up, choking, needing air. I got up and ran out the door, I pound on Jakes door. I didnt care I need him. I start to cry.

"Ella!" He see me breathing heavly, I need air. I blacked out.

--

*Beep. Beep. Beep*

I open my eyes slowly. Where am I? I look around the room, all 8 boys are sleeping in a hosptial room. I have an IV in my arm. I look to my left Jake, holding my hand. I give a little smile. I wiggle my hand out, Jake groans and wakes up. Looks at me, he had a big smile on his face.

"I'm so sorry Ella, for what I said. I knew you were going through a tough childhood." Jake put his head in his hands.

"Jake we are like brother and sister, and they fight all of the time." Jake looks at me.

"That we are" He giggle and making me giggle.

"Lets wake up the boys." I lift up the heart montor. Jake smirks. I pulled it apart.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

They all wake up, me and Jake laugh.

"Jesus Crist Ella!" James put his hand on his heart.

"Its Jakes fault!" I point to him.

"No it wasnt its you are the one who pulled it!" Jake put his hand up.

"No funny you guys!" Reece yelled. I plug the heart monitor back in, the a nurse came in.

"Miss Sims, you are up and you are free to go but you got to take it slow." The nurse takes out the needle, I smile as I watch it come out. I get off of the bed and I was In a gown then untie the gown.

"Dat booty!" Casey smirked. I was in short-shorts. I sleep in a sports bra Clavin Klein✌️

"Hey that's mine!" James slaps him. Making me giggle.

"Whelp We better get going" I walk out and signed the sheets since I'm over 18.

"Ella are those you hip bones?!"Reece points to them.

"Oh no it's my devil horns popping out and can I use your sweater?" I put my hand on my hips. He hands me his sweater, I put it on I feel so small in it. James walks behind me I stop making him bump into me.

"Jump" I say, he just lifts his leg up, I grab it then he did the other. Pulled him up a bit. I started to run, and out of the door. Paps ! I didn't care I just walk through and into the bus!?

Ella! Did you have a miscarriage?

Ella are pregnant?

Ella is it true you shagged all 8 boys?

Ella are you anorexia?

Ella are bulimic?

I didn't say a word, at all after that simple word. Once we're are all on the bus, we hurried and left.

"Reece can I use your headphones?" I asked him.

"In my pockets" he tells me. I pull them off and went to grab my blanket, went to lay down on the couch. I practically wrapped myself up in a ball of burrito.

Played some music. I blocked out the world. I smell Recce's sweater, he smells good.

I think I had enough, might get a little drunk. That's what I need, I need to get drunk.

---