Chapter 6

(A/N: With the events in this story are not true)

- next morning -

Its only 5 am in the morning. I get off on the bunk, I'm in my room. I get in the shower, did my normal routine in the morning.

"Cause I've been sick and working all week and I've been doing just fine" I sing, I love this song by Rita Ora. I rinse my hair out. Started on the conditioner, left it in for 2 minutes. Then washed my body.

"Darling, I know that you're just like me you give your love up way too fast but what is gone, it's gone forever" I belt out Run by Nicole Scheringer.

-

I get dressed and went out back into the room. Its 6 now, and everyone is still sleeping. What to do? I deiced to go chill down stairs. I could do my laundry, mines well do my laundry. I walk down stairs I see that the kitchen is trashed, I put my clothes in the washer first and started on the dishes. I played some songs from my phone. Ricky Ricardo by KAPTN came on, I don't know why I like this song but its groovy.

Its almost 7:30 and I'm done! I had Ricky Ricardo on repeat, I started to dance to it. I changed it to Honey, I'm Good by Andy Grammer. I push my hair back its naturally straight, then put my snap-back on backwards. Well the snap-back is not mine I stole James.

"Nah, Nah Honey, I'm Goods!" It country pop. I danced to the song, I hear clapping behind me. I turn around it was James.

"Um hi?" I waved awkwardly. Then thinking out loud came on. He smirks at me.

"May I have this dance?" He bows, I giggled and did a curtsy. He puts his hands on my waist. I put my hands around his shoulder. We danced around in circles. The song ended,

"I would never hurt you like your father Ella" He whispers. Kisses me lightly. I smile into the kiss.

""I like you shirt anyways" He winks, I look down and laughed.

"Oh shut up and kiss me" I wink back.

"Dont mind if I do" He pulls me closer to him. I giggle. The kiss was soft and gental. I get this tingly feeling all over. The song changes, to Katy Perry's Peacock. We start to laugh.

-

This week is Big Band and Cheryl chose the song Crooked Smile by JCole featuring TLC. I like the song. Its and hour before i go on, I'm really nervous. I have to rap some of the parts. Its easy to do. What iff i'm going to mess up? No one heard me rap before. I just go out of hair and make up. I'm pacing back and fourth in the hallways. Biting my nails. I hear the doors open, I look up. I cant be her.

"Mom!" I run and give her a big hug.

"I so proud of you my dear" She rubs my back. "You are going to great out there" I smiled.

"Come on you got to meet some people." I pull her to Louis dressing room. I see the boys were sitting down watching Ben on stage.

"Aunt Janice!" Jake give my mom a hug.

"Mom this is Stereo Kicks, Stereo Kicks this my mom Janice"

-

We sat and talked, My mom just went to go to her seat.

"Ella your up!" Lauren comes and get me.

"Welp let do this!" The guys and Lauren gave me a quick hug.

"Knock em dead Ella" Ben says as i walk through the hallways.

"You did great Ben!" I say. I reach the door where I have to go on. I walk to where I start. I waited till I hear my name being called.