Karaoke Night Part One

(Unedited)
R/C= Random Color
H/C= Hair Color
E/C= Eye Color
_____________________

6:02 pm- Yui's POV
Arriving at our home, Baymax and I saw Y/N and Hiro setting up the karaoke machine, Aunt Cass and Honey Lemon doing the dishes and everyone else sitting at the table eating chicken wings.

"Oh hi sweetie!" greeted my Aunt Cass, setting down the dishes to give me the tightest hugs.

"H-Hey. . Aunt. . Cass. ." I managed to wheeze out after she let go.

"Omg! You look so cute with your hair like that!" Honey Lemon squealed as she turned off the sink and bombarded me with camera flashes.

"It really does suit you," Aunt Cass felt your hair, examining carefully.

I blushed bashfully as I followed Aunt Cass to the couch and Honey Lemon walked back to the sink. I placed my dark green backpack underneath the coffee table and slumped into the r/c (I don't know the color of their couch so. . . ) cushion.

"So are you ready for some karaoke?" she asked, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah," I took off my teal hoodie to reveal a dark, gray long sleeve with white stripes underneath, "But Mr. Nakurmura gave me a project to do so I don't think I can join you guys this time."

"Aww, are you sure sweetie?"

But before I answered, a loud slap noise echoed throughout the room leaving all of us dead silent. Also known as a great chance to escape the conversation.

Hiro's POV
Y/N and I finished our dinner early so we're stuck with setting up the darn machine. Yui and Baymax just got home, her hair was in little twintails (So cute! >.< I mean *cough cough*). I was minding my own business when I noticed something out of place, "That cord doesn't go there."

"Yes it does," she said without eye contact.

"No, the blue cord you have doesn't go in outlet 6, it goes in outlet 4," I said, showing the different outlets on the TV.

"But the directions say-" she was about to show me the instruction manual when I slapped it out of her hand.

"Who's need directions? Haven't you heard of common sense?" I retorted.

That statement right there earned me a hard slap across the face and let me tell you now that it wasn't with her left hand.

"Look Hamada," Y/N grabbed my shirt collar and whispered into my ear, "I had enough of your sass from the moment we crossed paths. Now, let's just get this darn thing set up and cut that crap you call attitude okay then?"

Freeing me from her grip, Y/N huffed and blew a strand of her h/c hair out of her face. Looking up, I saw Yui sneak upstairs as the whole room literally went dead silent.

Y/N's POV
Haven't you heard of common sense my butt! Glob, Hiro is such a pain! How does Yui and Tadashi get along with him? He's sassy, way over his head and talk about hormonal! But I kind of feel bad for slapping him, especially with my bionic arm.

"Are you guys alright over there?" asked Aunt Cass as she picked up her cat, Mochi, and held him/her (Mochi's gender is unknown to me ;-; please, would someone like to enlighten me?) close.

Oh right, I forgot they were in the room. Oops.

"Everything's peachy keen over here, right Hiro?" she said as my e/c eyes pierced through his petty soul.

"Y-Yep, we're almost done setting the machine up." he said, practically setting up the rest himself.

Fabulous Time Skip due to Laziness~