The Crash

(Unedited; Flashback)
N/A
________________________
Sunday: Tadashi's POV
It was absolutely chaotic, the crash of the century as everyone called it. Two cars collided with a gas tank, sending them high into the air. Landing upside down, the area erupted in flames. His eyes fluttered open, coughing from the smoke seeping in. He reached his arms out to his parents and shook them gently.

"*cough, cough* Mom?"
He tried shaking his dad.
"Dad? *cough*"

But neither one of them replied, they just sat there. The faces filled with sorrow. He tried calling them once more.

"Mom, Dad, we need to get out of here!"
No reply was given.
"Come on, please! Mom, Dad we need you!"
Smoke filled the car, he could barely see their faces anymore.

Tadashi's eyes widen with horror, it left a pain in his stomach. "This can't be," he thought. Tadashi didn't want to accept the fact that their parents are dead. He glanced over at his remaining family, Hiro was trying to squirm out of his chair while Yui kept coughing nonstop.

He unbuckled himself, landing on the floor (or ceiling since the car was flipped) hard and helped the two out of their seats. Together, keeping their distance from the glass, the three crawled out of the burning car to safety.

Couple feet away from the flaming debris the Hamada siblings huddle up, their faces all dirty and scratched up. They stared at the scene terrified of the size of the fire, slowly watching the silhouettes of their parents fade away.

" 'Dashi I'm scared," cried Hiro as he buries his face into his brother's shirt.

He holds him tight and said, "It's okay Hiro, it's okay. Everything will be alright,"

"D-Dashi," Yui whispered. "I'm tired.."

He looks down at her, a deep gash is displayed on her left leg. Blood slowly drips down on the cement, her face showing weariness. Tadashi tears a piece of cloth from his sleeve and ties it around her leg.

"I'm tired too, but don't sleep yet okay?"

"Okay," she said, slowly placing her head on his lap.

Tears rolled down his cheeks, this was the right time to cry. They were now orphaned children, unknown where to go. All he wanted right now is to not get separated from Yui and Hiro, for they were the only ones he had left.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Hallo, I hope you all enjoyed this and sorry if it was messy. I appreciate constructive criticism so feel free to comment! Okay, it's getting kind of late where I am so goodnight!