二十八 ; にじゆうはち| nanami ; part two

THIS WAS SO REQUESTED ON YOUTUBE BUT IVE BEEN PUTTING IT OFF CUZ OF MY JLPT N5 TEST LMAO BUT IM BACK HAHAHAHA LMAO I HAD SO MANY REQUESTS FOR A PART TWO SO HERE IT IS BESTIES

pov ;

he gives you a small grin, thumb beneath your chin, "oh? were'd that facade go? are you afraid?" he mocks, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear, the moving it away to leave your neck fully exposed.

"im not afraid of someone like you, nanami" you growled back, his strong palms, beginning to trace up the office skirt you wore.

its slim black material slowly rode up your thighs, the sorceres fingertips pressing into your soft skin, "is that so?" he whispered against your skin, he pulled slightly at the waistband of your skirt, and fiddled with the hem of your shirt.

"quit playing dumb, nanami." you glare at him, attempting to free your hands from his belt, the thick black material held your wrists in place as his eyes rode all over your body, "i see the way you look at me when i speak to gojo."

he silently ignored the statement from you, and proceeds to slowly unbutton your shirt, letting the soft, fluffy, white material run down your shoulders and pool at your waist.

he takes off each button carefully, letting his skin brush against your exposed shoulders and midriff. shivers shot up your spine, as his voice grew low.

"stop biting your lip like that or ill bite it for you." the blonde snarls, his lips attaching to yours hungrily, your eyes shot wide open, the taste of him flooding your mouth.

he tasted of coffee and that only added to the adrenaline pumping through your veins. his tongue merged with yours, the wet muscle slipping around your lips and mouth.

he began to move away from your lips, making sure they didnt become to red from the lack of oxygen. his kisses trailed down to your neck, sucking and nibbling on the skin there.

you let out a breathy gasp, as his tongue found a spot on your collarbone, you could practically feel him smirking into the hickeys that were blooming along your neck. the bruised and dark skin now flowering across your perfect body.

one hand gripped your hips roughly and the other hooked on the strap of your underwear.

he yanked the underwear off of you and let it pool at your ankles, the black lace fabric sliding off your body like silk. nanami raised a brow at the article of removed clothing, "wet already?"

using both hands he pushed the skirt up and teased your entrance with a finger, rubbing your womanhood lightly, your eyes fluttered around, but something was different. all the times you had seen nanami, he was never looking in your direction, but you felt his eyes on you when you turned back around.

the both of you met when training in different schools, he was from tokyo and you were from kyoto.

he had moved up the sorcerer grades as easily as you had, it was always a competition between the two of you, and just to piss the man off, you seduced the higher ups into transferring you to tokyo.

and the day you had walked through the doors, nanami's eyes never left you, how you had changed, your hair was shorter/longer and curlier/straighter, your body was more mature and your posture was straight and confident, unlike the young girl he used to know.

you walked up to him that day and smirked, "i believe we still have a score to settle, no?" your demeanor had become cocky and mischievous, you accompanied him in the office when doing paperwork but only went on mission with satoru.

and that pissed the blonde sorcerer off, you were purposely playing with him, and he liked that about you.

the way you led him on, and waited for him to make a move, and this was his checkmate in the large game of chess the two of you competed in.

you chocked out a moan of pleasure, as he pushed into you, it was barely even half of his length but you were already high on the feel of him.

"nanami!" you whined, throwing your head back in another gasp, biting your lip lightly to contain the noise.

he grunts lowly, pushing into you, "did i tell you to stop?" he questions, slamming you against the desk roughly, god he was big, but you didnt regret the comment that led to this. your eyes rolled back,

"a-ah!" you moaned, gripping the edge of the table with your nails, before he moved you over, letting your arms wrap around his the back of his neck. your fingers tugged at his blonde strands.

your nails dug into his back, his lips lovingly kissing down your shoulder, your hair messy. your bodies exchanged heat.

your core throbbed for him, and his pushed in and out of you with pleasure, a pretty fast pace making you bounce up and down for him.

"k-kento! im gonna-" you gasp, your body was shaking and your legs were trembling, your voice on the verge of screaming out in pleasure, "already, l/n? isnt this the third time already?" he teased, panting slightly.

white substance covered your inner thighs and dripped down onto the surface of the desk, as your body calmed down from its high. your cheeks were flushed and red, lips pink, and body hot and sweaty.

he places a kiss to your temple, "my place could use another person, care to join me?"