The day he left...

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Y/n the door." I hear Ben mumble.

"I know Ben. But I don't want to get it." I said.

"Y/n open the door. Father ask me to get you. And it's breakfast." I hear five said. I look at the clock and see it was 7:30.

"Shit, Ben wake up." I said and got up and got ready.

"What why?" Ben said.

"Because it 7:30 and father is asking for us." I said and went to the bathroom and fix my hair.

"Right." Ben said and got up going to the door.

"See you down stairs, Y/n." Ben said and open the door which five was there. Ben smiled at him and walk around him to his room.

"Y/n, you need to stop sleeping in late. I can't keep covering for you, for ever. alright." Five said walking in my room when I was trying to tie my tie.

"and learn how to tie a tie. I won't be here all the time." Five said went over to me and grab my tie. As I watch him tie it. Once he was done he let go of my tie.

"Thanks, Five!" I said. We both walk out of my room and ben was outside. Ben and I both walk in front of Five.

Third person P.O.V.....

And Five was looking at you smiling. What he said was true, he was going to leave and not going to be here for you all the time. He knew that he would break his promised that he made. and it was going to be today, that he would.

You and Ben sit down. Five sat down by you and Diego on the other side of you. All of you ate, and it was the same as every time you eat. Allison and Luther were making love eyes at each other, Klaus was taking drugs, Diego was carving something in his chair, ben reading, looking at you time to time, Vanya eating the food and keeping her head down, and Five glaring at father which was weird.

He never look at Father. You were eating when you heard a loud thump. you look at Five who was the one to slam a knife in the table.

"Number Five?" Father said.

"I have a question." Five asked.

"Knowledge is admirable goal, but you know the rules no talking during meal times. Your interrupting Herr Carlos." Father said and Five shoved his plate away from him.

"I want to time travel." Five said and made your eyes widen. You look at him.

"No." Father said noting looking at him.

"But I'm ready." Five said.

"Five, What are you doing?" You asked looking at him. He looked at you then turn his head back to Your guys father.

"I been Practicing my spatial jumps, like you said." Five said he spatial jumped to Reginald. "See?"

"A spatial jump is trivial when compared with the unknowns if time travel. One is like sliding along the ice, the other is akin to the descending blindly into the freezing water and reappearing as a acorn." Reginald said.

"I don't get it." Five said.

"Hence the reason your not ready."

Five look at you and you shook your head. "You promise." You whispered and Five could hear it. He turn his head back to Reginald pushing you away.

"I'm not afraid." Five said.

"Fear isn't the issue. The effects it might have on your body even on your mind. Now, I forbid you to talk about this anymore." Reginald said and Five scoffed. He looked mad and he turn away from Reginald. He ran out he door and with that you followed him. you saw Five pass thru the gates.

"Five!" You yelled. Five turn to you.

"Y/n, go back inside." Five said and started to walk away.

"Five you promise." you said and he stopped.

"I know, But i have to do this." Five said.

"Five, You don't have to. Please you are my only blood family. I don't want to loose you." you said.

"Y/n, I love you. And I'll come back. But until tell then Ben will look after you, I trust him." Five turn to you and hug you. "I love you, little sister."

"I love you too, brother." you said and Five smiled and spatial jump away. you felt tears go down my face, you heard the door open and close. Ben walked over to me and he hug me. You couldn't keep you tears in and started to cry.

Your brother was gone. But You believed He will come back.

Hopefully he comes back....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay sorry I haven't been updating. and sorry this is short and rushed because it was. I just really want to get to the first episode of umbrella academy so that's why it sucks. but anywho I have been focusing on my child reader book and since i'm waiting for season three of umbrella academy now. i'm going to update my other books but i will be still updating in my child reader book like little stories in the book. also look at my a/n in my five x reader book partners because you can vote what story you want out next and yeah. away bye!!

(Also this wasn't edited by my editor. so yeah. sorry. ;-; and now im going to sleep.)

AND AGAIN IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW Y/N AND FIVE OR BROTHER AND SISTER BY BLOOD. ALRIGHT IT'S NOT A FIVE X READER IT'S A BEN X READER. OKAY? OKAY.

words: 825 (also sorry it's short ;-;)

Neko~