Troubles that happen

"Why can't things be good?"•••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••

⚠️WARNING⚠️
In this chapter there are going to be:

Self harming
Eat disorder
Attempt suicide

And it's going to go into detail if you get triggered by any of this or you can't stand it please skip this chapter. Thank you, stay safe <3

——————————

Today is his feral, I cant even go to that without breaking down. I been my room since it happen. Not eating, drinking water, training, or doing anything. I didn't have moavtion to do anything. I always had my door locked and widow blinds closed. Klaus, Vanya, and Diego check on me. the would always leave food outside of my door.

It was snowing today. I wore my uniform, my tie hanging off. I couldn't tie my tie. So it was all messed up. I unlocked my door and walked to the main area. i didn't want to go but father made me.

third person P.O.V...

The academy quiet and dark. It wasn't lit up with Y/n's excitement or her talking. Y/n's smile wasn't there anymore along with her eyes, It looked dead and lifeless. The Hargeeves kids worried for Her so much. Y/n's eye were srunk in and you look skin to the bone from not eating. Once all of you go outside Y/n's father said some words, and those words hit her hard.

'You weren't paying attention!'

'it's your fault.'

'if you been faster.'

'you could have stoped this from happing.'

'it's all your fault he's gone.'

those word repeat in Y/n's brain over and over. Y/n's father walked back inside with Pogo and Mother, The others stay outside.

"It wasn't anyones fault." Vanya said to tried not letting any of you to blame yourself. But Y/n was already blaming yourself.

"How would you know Vanya. You weren't even on the mission." Diego said and Vanya looked at him. She walked off.

"Nice going asshole." Luther said to Diego.

"What? we were all thinking it." Diego said to Luther. Y/n didn't pay attention to them she just stare at the grave. Her nails digging into her palm and slightly tearing the skin.

"Oh! So your thinking, Diego? That's the first." Allison said.

"Screw you!" Diego yelled and walked off inside the academy.