"Time travel?"

"The world is changing. Has changed. There are some among us that have abilities for beyond the ordinary. I have adopted 7 children with these special abilities. I give you the umbrella academy." Dad said to the reporters.

I smile well fake smile. I wasn't proud or happy. Because first off he didn't include Vanya. And he was acting like he's showing us off. It's such bullshit. The reporters were asking dad about where are parents. Which is a good question. For us not him.

"Now, let's go children." Dad said and we walk to the car. In the car was vanya she was sitting down.

I sat by her and Ben was about to get in beside me but Diego push him out of the way and got in and sat beside me. I gave Ben a look of confusion.

Before I can say anything dad yelled saying hurry up. We all got in to the car and drove back to the academy. Once going back dad was on the phone.

"Can you come today?"

"Great, see you then." Dad said and hang up the phone.

"I wonder what's that's about?" I said to Vanya.

"Me too." Vanya said.

I felt Diego's hand move towards my hand. I look at him and his face with red and he started to stutter stuff. The car stop and Diego quickly got out of the car. We all go inside, and we see a man sitting on a chair with a dentist chair next to him. and they were Chairs in a line. I grab Ben's hand and he held it back.

"Children, get change into clean clothes and come back down here." father said and we did what he asked.

i walk up the stairs with ben. when we got to the rooms and Ben stop.

"i'm going to take a shower then we can go down stairs together." ben said and i nod my head.

We both slip up ways. I went to my room to change out of my dirty clothes. I took off the mask I had on. I heard a knock at my door. I went over to the door and open it to see Ben clean.

"Ready?" Ben said.

"Yeah." I said and held Ben's hand.

We got downstairs with the others behind us.

"Number four. Go sit on the chair your first. Then it's number three, number two, one, six, eight, and five."

Father said and Klaus went on the chair that was beside the man. Klaus was trying not to cry out from pain. Why? Because father was having us get tattoos.

Allison was up when Klaus was done. Once she was done Diego was up. Allison was crying in Klaus's arms. Klaus was trying his best to comfort her. I saw Vanya standing at the stairs.

Diego was trying to look tough but inside he was scared like the rest of us. Mom was going to hold Diego's hand Diego move his hand.

Fear stuck over me. Base on what Allison and Klaus are acting it's hurts. My hands in my lap were shaking. My heart start to race. I felt a hand grab my hands. And stop them from shaking.

I look at the person who grab my hand and it was ben. Ben smile and at me and it calm me down A little. And one by one we all got tattoos that were umbrellas.

I was in my room trying not it cry while Ben is hugging me. The tattoo on my arm was stinging and red. Ben was rubbing it trying to making not hard as much.

"It's okay Y/n. It's only going to hurt for a little bit more. Okay?" Ben said in my ear.

"O-Okay." I said. I heard a knock at my door and Five walked in.

"Y/n! I have something important to tell you." Five said.

"Five this is t the t-time." I said wiping my face from the tears I had on my face.

"Y/n you don't know how important this is." Five said.

"Fine. I'll be right back Ben." I said and got up. I kiss Ben on his cheek and that let alone made him red.

Me and five walk in the hallway. Five blinks us to the roof. Five was walking around and I was sitting down.

"What's so important Five?"

"Dad told me something that we can do with our special jump our power." Five said.

"What did he say?" I said and Five turn towards me.

"That we can time travel."

"Time travel?"

"Yes, but dad said that we can't do yet. But I believe we can. Look Y/n we can come up with a equation that can let us time travel. What do you say Y/n." Five said.

"Five your my brother. but I can't do this. Ben. And the others. And dad said that we can't do it yet." I said.

"Your saying that dad was right we can't do it."

"Five I'm not saying that. I'm saying that something could happen. Maybe something critical to the mind or body if we do time travel." I said.

"And I do believe in you that you can do it. But I don't want the only blood family member I have gone. Just please wait until you are ready and know how do to time travel." I said.

"..." Five said silenced.

"Five promises me."

"Fine. You little shit." Five said and push my head away.

"Just because I'm younger then you doesn't mean your a little shit as well!" I said.

"Yeah yeah. Let's go back. Ben is waiting for you." Five said turning towards me.

"Fuck you."

"Hahaha." Five laugh. It was nice having him laugh. He Never really did it, but when he does, it's nice.

"But is your arm okay?" Five said.

"It's feeling better."

"Good. Now let's go back inside. Twrip." Five Said.

"I hate you."

"I love you too little sister." Five said.

Five and you go back inside. But Five was planing on breaking your promise.

Five wanted to prove to Reginal that he can time travel. Did he feel guilty that he was about to break your promise...

Yes, it hurts him so much...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
E'llo I haven't been updating in this because I'm working on a ton of shit. Also I don't know if I badly edit this or not because I did this at 3:41 am. So yeah. ;-; And I have to update my child reader book. :| well bye..

Words: 1100

Neko~