One

*Scotts POV*

The first time a dropped a hint of what my home life was is that joke when Wilbur was talking about bullying, and my exact words were "Oh I'm a GAY in SCOTTLAND I've DEALT With bullying before." (A/N Or something like that sorry) No one ever picks those hints up. The only reason Lizzy knows is that she heard my "Parents" come over for dinner one day.

(Flashback)

The thing that reminded me what was happing today, is when I was mid among us stream,  and they just burst in. "HEY. COME OUT HERE" Thankfully I had already abruptly ended the stream so I walked out there and, oh shit. I was wearing one of my EXTREMELY gay shirts. My mother just scoffed, my father looked furious, and my sister looked amazed. Still 17 and learning about her sexuality, I love her with my whole heart.

She got scolded for her looks, our father slapped her and said "You better not turn out like this Faggot." (A/N I'm pansexual and Non-binary) It sucks because she knew exactly how to please him and how to act as if it never happened. I mean, it's not like I had those exact skills as well. It's a surprise no one has picked up any of my flinches, with my few meetups I've had.

My own mother had ENCOURAGED the boys at my school to be asshats. I was too "Disgusting" To be left alive, they had stated. Then my father asked, "What's up with your phone? It keeps dinging. Give it." I knew they were going to break it, but i had no courage. My father took it and sent Lizzy, the one who had been texting me, a text that stated; "Hey, shut up I'm talking to Scott right now, so, please, Shut up. -Scott's father" 

then it was chucked at the wall, thankfully it didn't break. Later, after lectures, and at least three different flinches from both me and my sister. I went to my office and found out the reason Lizzy was texting me so much.

( 344 words, I'm so happy with this :>)