hot...

"Of course Georgie:)"
"Stop calling me that stupid simp" George said trying to cover up the fact that he's blushing, HARD. Without hesitation dream grabbed George's hand and pulled him off of the bed. He pinned George agents the wall and said, "1...2...3..." and every time he said it, he moved closer to George. "C'mon Georgie, you know you like it;)" Dream said still practically touching George. Suddenly dream put one hand on Georges thigh and one hand on his cheek. He slowly moved his hand up to Georges member, slowly rubbing the tip of it. Of course this turned George on, making him hard. Dream stopped, turned around and walked away. He wanted to make George mad, and it was working perfectly. "DREAM" George said as dream sat on the bed and put a hoodie on. George tried to pull dream off the bed but he was too weak. (LOL) "C'mon you cant make me hard than forget about it bro" George said laying down on dream so his waste was around dreams waste. "I can't?" Dream said putting his phone on the nightstand next to him. "You sure you wanna do this Georgie?" George nodded as he let the taller man take his shirt off, as well as his own. Dream signaled to George to stand up, George got up following the taller mans signal. Dream took his pants off as he pinned George agents the wall, again.;) "Go ahead, Georgie, take them off, you know you want too.;)" So he did. George took his pants and boxers off, while dream took his boxers off as well. Dream looked up at George for permission, George shook his head as he was genuinely kinda embarrassed of the thought that his was small compared to dreams. Without that, dream got on his knees and started bobbing back and forth, taking all his length. Dream did this for another minute or so. He stood up and put the tip in Georges entrance. He knew George would be tight, he also knew that he was a virgin and he wanted to be the first to break it. He slowly put the rest in as George groaned from the pain. Dream started thrusting slowly as George groaned every time he thrusted. Dream started going much faster, It caused George to start moan-screaming.                       "C-CLAY- MMMH" This made dream horny and he thrusted even faster, slowly losing breath from how fast he was going. George was basically screaming at this point and dream knew it was from the pain and he enjoyed hearing George moan his name.
"D-dream I'm about to—C- Mmahh-cum~" Dream knew George was about to cum and dream wanted to be able to also, so thrusted as fast as he could to get George to cum. After about 20 seconds George finally came all over himself, even some on dream. George was pretty warned out but he was also very horny. George grabbed dreams hips, probably going to leave marks, and turned him over so now George had dream pinned agents the wall.  George didn't wanna waste time and suck his dick. So he got to the good stuff. George looked up for permission, dream nodded as George slowly put the tip in. Dream rolled his eyes back to the back of his head moaning as George thrusted much faster, very quickly. Dream kept trying to move his hands to grip the wall, but right before he could George grabbed both of his hands, putting them above his head and thrusting even faster. Dream tried to warn George that he was gonna cum but he couldn't. George kept thrusting faster and faster, causing dream serious satisfaction. Finally, dream got his sticky white stuff all over George, and himself. They slowly walked towards the bathroom. Dream turned the water in making it warm. Not too warm but warm enough to relax them. "George, that was hot" One thing dream didn't know was the reason George was so good at it was because he watched a lot of porn and i guess we can say he practiced for this exact moment. They cleaned eachother up and went on with there night like nothing happened.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Sorry for the long wait:[ I had a issue figuring out my sexuality. I finally figured out i'm bi! So for that reason i needed to take a break from writing for at least 12 hours, which i did.

•I cringed while writing and reading this lmao. I do love smut though:))! I might stop at part 4. I  just don't know what else i could add. Im gonna make another one that includes chapters again! There was many things i could have written about, such as, them telling ppl them dating and stuff like that but in my opinion it sounds kinda boring lmao.

•I might take some time off from writing for like a week. Need to figure out some things about my mental health and i just need to take care of myself in general.

•YEAH LOL I CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT THE CHAPTERS- Imma just do whatever i want because that's what i feel like doing and i'm very lazy so yeah- Btw! Imma be continuing this story:]!

•884 words. :]

Song: Cheerleader By: OMl

•HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!! YOUR VALID🏳️‍🌈👍