sexuality.

🚨JUST GOT LIKE 60 VIEWS IN ONE🚨
NIGHT—TYSM!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY:D!
•Enjoy!❤️
•••••••••••••••••••••
After George saw that message, he started to
blush, which was weird, he couldn't help but think, do I still have feelings for him?!
no no, no—this isn't good
there's no way I can go to Florida and pretend like i don't-...Again..—
Maybe I don't and its my body playing tricks on me!
probably not...
ughhhhh—
George was clearly frustrated—I mean, he spent so long getting over dream, he finally did and one little discord message makes him blush?- oh god.
George ended his stream and George went to bed. Dream on the other hand had a LOT of stuff to do before George came,
"ohhh-fuck... Now i have to clean... UGHHHHH—" My god dream why u gotta be such a baby?🙄✋
He started to clean, his office his bedroom, the bathroom, living room, kitchen, dining room, everywhere but the spare room. May i remind you that there was 3 rooms in his house, Dristas, she'll be at a friends house when George is over and she hates when people go in her room, The spare and his. Dream was gonna clean the spare but he had an idea... Maybe if he messed the room up he could get George to sleep in his bed..—with him-DREAM WTF THATS THE WORST IDEA I HAVE HEARD FROM YOU YET—😭dream had took a break and went to bed, but of course he woke up early so he could finish cleaning🙄 George got up early too—surprisingly— he needed to get dream a gift still... I know he said he got him something already but that was a lie- oh George, you sneaky fuck🥵. He went to the store and looked around for about 30 minutes, he couldn't find anything that Dream would like, he knows him too well to pick something he wouldn't. He finally found something! Since dream had came out as gay, he always wanted to show it but then again, he was scared too, with George he felt he was able to because he could be himself, George knows this because he told him, it was sincere. George had found a makeup section, he got dream a eyeshadow pallet, mascara, eyeliner, blush, bronzer, he even got him lipstick. George got himself some stuff too😏. he got a birthday card + back and made sure everything fit before he checked out.
He knew Dream would love it but he didn't wanna give dream the wrong expression, so all he ended up writing in the card was "happy birthday :)"
He didn't wanna be too nice, he didn't want Dream to think he was in love with him, but then again he wasn't gonna be mean so that's all he felt he could write.
•••••••••••••
•Yoooooooo
•I just wanted to say that i checked my views and i had about 493 then i checked like 3-ish minutes later and i had about 533 😭 Y'all are treating me too good stawpppp🙄✋ BUT TYSM I APPRECIATE IT MORE THAN YOU KNOW!❤️
•Also, sorry for the short chapter but the next chapter i write will be the last one then imma be making a new book! Ill make a thing soon to met y'all know what its gonna be about, but all i know is that it's gonna be good! :)
•Oh and congrats Dream and Alec, the song is great! + congrats Sueco for coming out with Paralyzed!!! its a awesome song!
•Words: 604
•Songs:
•Pray jxdn
•Change my cloths Dream + Alec Benjamin
•Paralyzed Sueco
•Unstable Justin bieber + The Kid LAROI