The Way He Looks At Me.

(this chapt is about dreams birthday, so if ur not interested you don't have to read it!)

Everything was good, George was good, Dream was good, welllll- Dream was good—until George looked him in the eyes- on facetime of course... George moved away, remember? heh-... Whenever George looked Dream in the eyes, he shut off his cam, which made George think he did something wrong, he didn't, but he doesn't know that. George n Dream had both seen tweets about them breaking up, they didn't wanna see those kind of tweets because they made it very clear they don't want anybody talking about it, but not everyone is gonna listen.
Other than that everything was great! George even got a ticket to see Dream for his birthday! He didn't know wether to tell dream or show up at his house, it would have been weird if he just showed up at his house... lol—but just so it wont be awkward he was gonna tell dream... eventually. He unfortunately didn't have long to do so, since Dreams birthday was in a week. Yikes. He didn't even know if Dream was gonna let him stay with him— wait wtf am i saying dream is a HUGE simp of course he will!
The next day George was about to stream, just him and Dream, they were practicing for mcc. "Hey dream?"
"Yeah, George?"
"Check your discord messages"
"okay?"
George had wrote, I got a ticket for Florida, for your birthday, i was wondering if I could stay with you? I got you a present:>!
George didn't want any of his fans knowing he was going to Florida, that's why he messaged him privately.
Of course, your always welcome, can't wait to see you gogy:) dream said.
😏😏😏

•••••••••••
•HEY!!❤️
•LOLL SORRY THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPT— IM AT THE HAIRDRESSER SO U CANT BLAME ME-!
•HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY DREAM:)<3
•UMM... IDK WHAT ELSE TO SAY SO UHUH BYE?—
•Words: 336
•Songs:
Suck it up y'all don't get any today 😩🥰💀