Chapter 20: Unwatched

After you two finished eating you took the plates and put them into the sink before you started to clean them. Your Lady stood behind you, wrapping her strong arms around your waist while she left soft kisses on your shoulder and neck. You hummed enjoying this feeling before you grabbed a cloth a dried the dishes. Then you turned around and looked into your Lady's eyes.

"So what do you wanna do now, mistress?" Her hands grabbed you by your waist and lifted you up in the air then she headed over to the living room where she had prepared everything. She turned on the gramophone.

"Share that dance with me, will you, my love?"

She smiled softly waiting patiently for your answer. Her smile grew bigger when you nodded. When the music started playing she picked you up and held you close before she started dancing around with you. Your wrapped your arms around her neck and hummed with the music. You didn't really do much or well you couldn't do much because she was holding you up you still loved seeing your Lady's soft side again. With a quick movements she spinned you around, making you feel dizzy for a but before she put you down as soon as the music ended.

"This wasnt your first dance, was it? I mean your steps were flawless, I don't think that a professional could do it any better!" You smiled bright and sat down on the couch. Your Lady blushed a little, it was weird to see some color in her pale face but it looked gorgeous on her.

"Im a Countess, my love. Of course I can dance, it's like a requirement to become a Lady. Also I had a spent decades by my own in this huge boring castle so I taught myself some dance moves. I can teach you some when we are back in the castle. Also we should get you your own horse of we wanna do trips like this more often."

She sat down next to you, making the couch bend a little under her weight. You turned to face her, your hand slid up her body to her cheek where it then stayed for a while to hold her. She looked adore with that true smile on her lip, it did something to you but you didn't have the words to describe it. It was like a fire was rising inside of you, wanting to finally be released.

"I thought we could do what the villagers call cuddle? Not quite sure how it works honestly."

She mumbled and you looked at her with sad eyes. It hurt you that she didn't experience any kind of love and affection before you came and you wanted to change it so badly. But she didn't accept her feelings making her push you away when her cold inside started to melt.

"Anything you want, mistress. But promise me that you don't push me away again. Just...accept your fate like I did and let me help you. I promise you won't regret it."

She looked around making sure no one wasn't watching when she laid down on top of you. You groaned a little when you felt your Lady's weight on top of you bit as soon as you got used to the feeling it stopped bothering you. Her hands slid down to your pants, trying to unbutton it bit you stopped her.

"Mistress, that's not how it works. It's nothing sexual, just the purest format of love. It's not all about pleasure. Trust me, I'm sure you will love this form of love as well."

You took her hands and guided them to you waist so she could wrap them around you. Your hands found their way to your Lady's back. You drew patterns on her back with your fingers while you pulled her close. She needed to get used to the feeling before she eventually accepted the affection you gave her. Your hand stroked your Lady's hair before you gently pushed her head down so your lips could reach hers. She closed her eyes and started stroking your sides really gently while she kissed back softly without any force. Your other hand slid under her dress to caress your Lady's cold but yet so soft back while she started to lead the kiss now. Sadly you ran out of air really soon so you had to pull away.

"And...what do you think?" You asked quietly while the fire cracked in the oven.

"Its probably one was the purest things I've ever done but I'm done for a second round of cuddles and kisses."

You chuckled and cupped your Lady's cheek. "Thats called making out, sweetheart." You blushed realizing what you've just called her but she just smiled.

'If this was my every days life I wouldn't complain. I know we have to go back really soon but I hope we will do that more often. Just the two of us, nothing we have to worry out. So she can finally commit to her feelings about you when she knew she wasn't watched by another person which would force her to be serious.'

"You look thoughtful, pet. Tell me what you were thinking of."

She pulled you closer so you could snuggled into her big but now unexpected warm body.

"I just thought how great it would be if we did that more often. I mean we have the opportunity to be so close and pure with each other without having to worry about anything."

Your Countess gently lifted your head so you looked at her when she talked.

"We will do it more often then. I can't deny that I love this feeling of...giving and taking some affection. I hope you understand why I just can't do it when someone else is around." Lady Dimitrescu kissed your forehead while you thought for an answer.

"I understand, mistress, of course I do. I guess it's nothing to be proud of to have feelings for your Maiden." You sighed but she put her finger on your lips.

"Dont upset mommy by talking down on yourself. You are the best pet I've ever had, I really want to accept my feelings. Maybe I soon will be able to. Until then be mommy's good girl and I will take good care of you."

She gave you a stern look before you felt her lips back on yours. This time she forced it to be more passionate but you just went with the flow. She licked your bottom lip begging for entry. When you opened your mouth a little she slid her tongue in and started fighting for dominance while you slid your hands down to her ass to squeeze it. A bit later you were almost like in trance. Your Lady hungrily kissed down your jawline to your neck where she sucked and bit the soft skin until it left dark marks. You couldn't stop yourself from moaning anymore and so couldn't she. Her breath was hot in your ear when she quickly started undoing your shirt.