Chapter 33: The Conclusion

You kept whining, trying not to pull on the hooks because they'd just start to cut open your hand. You were helpless, at your Lady's mercy but there was no mercy for you anymore, no hope. She had you where she wanted you but you knew that she didn't actually wanted to hurt you, but she had to. You gulped when Lady Dimitrescu stepped closer to you. She didn't speak, she just ripped off your dress from Donna that you were still wearing and let it fall to the ground.

"As if kissing her wasn't enough you also dressed in her clothes? What else did you two do huh? You know what? Don't tell me, I don't wanna fucking know what you did."

She stroked your hair to the side to get a better look at your neck but she slapped your face when she saw the dark hickeys covering your neck. You teard up, you cheek burned but you just tried to ignore it. Firmly she grabbed your face with her hand and forced you to look at her.

"How dare you..."

By now she wasn't angry anymore, or mad. All she was, was hurt, really really hurt. You knew you had broken her cold heart that you tried to melt for so long. At that time you couldn't hold back your tears anymore. You started crying salty tears of regret and pain and you saw her heart break again. Seeing you so desperate made her sad, you saw that she was tearing up herself.

"Don't you dare to cry now, Y/N. This is your fault, I never wanted to hurt you but...but I've no choice! I trusted you as the only person since hundreds of years and you betrayed me multiple times. Right when I forgave you, you used me again. I'm done with the feelings that you called love. If that's how love feels, I don't want it no more. Let me drink your blood a last time, then it's time to say goodbye."

You sobbed when buried her teeth in your neck area but you couldn't move or the hooks for cut right through your hand. She didn't drink as eager as she usually did, it was like she didn't want it but needed it. When she had enough she cupped your cheek and wiped your tears.

"Stop crying, little one. Please. You know I can't stand seeing you sad, that didn't change and that won't ever change."

You bit down your bottom lip hardly trying to stop yourself from crying but you just couldn't. There was too much going on right now, you were a mess.

"I promise I'll do it as quick and painless as I can..."

Your Lady walked closer to you and wrapped her arms around you to pull you closer. You smiled at her softly, feeling her cold body gave you a feeling of finally being home even though this would probably be the last time you'd feel her.

"I swear to god she did it, Alcina. I wanted to push her away but I couldn't. She forced me to wear that dress and she forced me to stay still when she kissed my neck. My heart, my soul, my entire body only belongs belongs you. As I promised. I never too off the ring you gave me. You have to believe me, this one last time!"

You buried your face in her hair, crying and sobbing while she hugged you closely. You heard her extracting her claws again so you pressed your lips on your Lady's and closed your eyes, waiting for your death. For a moment everything was quiet. Just the noises of the kiss filled the room and it scared you that you didn't know when then death would come over you. Your Lady's hand slid to your head and tangled in your hair to pull your head closer, not wanting to pull you away like you usually did. You could feel that she raised her other hand. With a quick movement her claws fall down on you back, leaving a deep red cut where she had hit you. You shrieked, expecting her to hit you again to finally end it but to your surprise you weren't cuffed to the ceiling anymore. Your Lady had cut the chains and was now holding you in her strong arm. The hooks were still attached to your hands but you didn't care, you just hugged her tight, grabbing her dress to pull her closer. But for the first time she didn't hug back. Instead she called for her daughters and got up as soon as they appeared in their swarms.

"Dinner is ready."

Your jaw dropped open when your Lady laid you down on the floor, leaving you all helpless to be eaten alive by the three crazy girls. Lady Dimitrescu got up and got back on her chair, facing the wall and sipping her wine. The daughters started with really small and slight cuts to tease you, just licking the few drops of blood that escaped the cuts. You cried out when Cassandra started to cut a little deeper. She licked up your thigh and then sucked the blood out of the wound on your thigh. Your Lady grabbed the armrests tightly, burying her slowly extracting claws inside the expensive fabric.

"Why can't you just believe me?! Why would I lie to you after I saved your God damn life?! What else do I have to do that you finally trust in my words? I would've never went to the small house with you if I wouldn't truly love you! And I wouldn't fucking kiss you and tell you that I love you if that wasn't the case!"

You saw your Lady grabbing a handkerchief and moving it to her eyes which made it obvious that you made her tear up with your words. She didn't want it, you knew that. You cried heavily while you slowly but surely felt dizzy from the blood loss but it wasn't enough to make you unconscious yet. By now you've got used to the pain of something cutting you to drink your blood, it's been one of you daily businesses since months now. But it felt way better when your Lady used her talented tongue to satisfy her needs...in all ways. The door slammed opened and all five of you looked at the door in sync. To your surprise it was Donna. You wanted to grab one of the sickles and just make her pay for what she had done but you were too weak. Instead your Lady got up and extracted her claws growling angrily before she walked towards Donna, making her back up until she hit the wall.

"I come in peace, Alcina. She is right, I forced her. Y/N tried her very best to reject me the entire time she was with me. She is the most loyal person I've ever seen, don't make her suffer for something your idiot sister has full responsibility for."

Everyone stared at Donna in silence, your head went bright red in anger that she admitted it way too late. With a hand gesture she commanded the daughters to leave the room and they did while they complained. You laid there, staring at the ceiling before you sat up and started treating your own wounds. With a loud scream you pulled put the hooks while Donna and Alcina had a serious talk about everything that had happened. They come to a conclusion but you couldn't understand what it was but it caused Donna to leave a few minutes later. Your Lady kneeled next to you and helped you treating your wounds.

"I am truly sorry, Y/N. I should've believed you but I just couldn't. It broke my heart, seeing you kissing someone else. But I know you only belong to me and that for eternity. I love you so much, sweetheart."

You blushed, it surprised you that your Lady was finally accepting her feelings for you, at least when no one else was around. But it made you the happiest person on earth.

"I love you so much more, my Lady. I never want to kiss another pair of lips until the day I die."

She picked you up and carried you to her bedroom before she laid you down on your stomach on the bed. Your Lady sat down on your legs, she was heavy but not too much much handle for you. Her cold hands slid up your sides making you shiver and giving you goosebumps.

"Oh I'm sorry, pet but I can't can't take that into account right now. I can't stand you being marked by my sister, it's disgusting. But I will take care of that later. For now..."

She unclipped your bra and put it to the floor before her hands slid up your back and to your shoulders. There she started massaging you with slow movements. You closed your eyes in slight pain because you were tensed up and the wounds still hurt a lot.

"Am I too rough? Sorry not sorry, pet. Mommy claims what's hers and you'll take it like a good girl. Now try to relax, a long night awaits you."

Her hands moved down your back and you could feel her lips leaving soft kisses all over your shoulders and back. She she reached your lower back she kissed up your neck to whisper in your ear.

"Tell me who the better kisser is, tell me who treats you better, tell me who you belong to."

Your Lady bit you earlobe while she waited for your answer which was more than obvious.

"You, mommy. You're the best kisser, the best mistress, I'm all yours."

Your whisper turned into a soft moan as you spoke.

"Good girl, that's right. Now make mommy proud after all she did for you."