Chapter 15

Nene (POV)

The next morning I awoke to the annoying sound of constant ringing. I looked around my room in search of what was making that awful noise and soon realized it was coming from my dresser across my room. I threw the blankets on top of me off and slowly made my way over to my dresser. I then spotted the culprit, my phone. I quickly grab it and noticed someone had been calling me. My phone rings again and I answer it in sleepy voice.

"Hello..."

"Sempai, I'm glad you finally picked up, I just wanted to say I'm here." The loud voice on the other side of the phone said. 

"Who is this?" 

"It's me Kou, didn't you say you wanted me to come over today?" 

"Kou-kun...?" I said confused. Then it hit me, I told him to come over today so we could talk about what's going on with Amane. 'But why is he here so early?' "Kou-kun what time is it?"

"It's 12:47pm."

"Oh no... I'll be right there. Just uh give me a second kay?"

"Yeah no probl-" I didn't here the rest of what he was saying because I hang up on him and rushed to my closet and threw on some clothes. I just grabbed some jeans and Amane's blue hoodie because it was the closest thing in sight. Plus maybe I also wanted to wear it as well. I ran downstairs and opened the door to see Kou-kun smiling.

"Hey! How are you?" Kou-kun asked cheerfully.

"I'm good. Come in, sorry for keeping you waiting for so long." I apologized. 

"It's ok I didn't mind." He said as he came inside and took his shoes off. "So what was it you wanted to talk about?"

"It's about Amane."

"What about him?"

"Lets just say his memory has gotten worse." 

"What do you mean by that?"

"You'll see." I said as I lead him to the living room. "Here sit on the couch for a minute while I go get Amane."

"Okay."  He agreed as I left the living room and went upstairs in search for Amane. I didn't even make it halfway down the hallway before spotting him.

"Amane!" I called. He turned around and gave me a questionable look. 

"Y-yashiro, did you call me by my first name with no honorifics?" He asked, walking closer to me. I start to notice his cheeks are lightly dusted pink.

"Oh umm sorry, I meant to say Amane-kun." I lied.

"N-no if you want you can call me whatever you want."

"Okay thanks Amane."

"So, off topic but whose hoodie is that?" He asked pointing to the hoodie I was wearing.

"Why does it matter?"

"Well, It doesn't I just... it looks like a guys hoodie and plus it's big on you so I kinda figured it wasn't yours, that's all." He looked away avoiding my glance. 'Aww, he's so cute! I wonder......'

"You're right it isn't mine. I actually got it from this really cute guy a couple of days ago." 

"I bet he wasn't that cute."

"Oh no, he's super handsome."

"Well...you know what, stay right here." He said as he ran into his room real quick. He then came out with something in his hand. "Here wear this instead." He insisted as he handed me a hoodie just like what I was wearing but red.