YO, FROM THE SCIENCE FACULTY

My deep slumber was disturbed when I heard someone knock at my door. As if like a reflex, my head turned towards the alarm clock I had placed on the bedside cabinet. As long as my memory serves I did not have to leave until 9 but the clock ticked 6. AHhhhhhh, more knocking, with frustration out of my hand I thought today is going to be the end of Ming, but wait. Oh, it's the knocking sound of someone else's apartment door, not mine. Then why on Earth is no one responding to it, damn it the walls here are paper thin.

I squeezed my eyes shut and prayed, the owner could respond to whoever is banging the door over there.FINALLY, I heard the click of the door being opened. In an attempt to sleep I snuggled into the bedsheet for more warmth.

"What are you doing here, this early?" It was the voice of the girl who lives straight across my apartment, as I finally closed my eyes I heard a man respond to her

"Can I borrow your neurology notes, I fell asleep during the lecture" it was a very familiar voice, a deep, manly voice. Now I know it is him, P'Pha.

I immediately sat up.

"Ahh, now I am disappointed, I thought you were picking me up for breakfast. Anyway, wait here for a bit"

He laughed at her comment, anyone who hears it would consider it was a conversation between two love birds and so did I. Curiosity provoked me, I was biting my nails now. I immediately hit my hand trying to avoid a bad habit of mine. I slowly stepped forward.......Why, you ask? because you see now I have become a scientist, therefore I must investigate.

a/n:- I stared at Wayo

Fine, ok I AM CURIOUS.

I slapped my cheeks lightly in an attempt to wake myself up, tiptoed to the door, and cracked open a little to get a view. He was facing me and we made eye contact

"Shit!" I screamed and immediately shut the door. It was him, P'Pha. Standing outside my apartment, dressed in a blue polo t-shirt tucked into his blue jeans. The curves of his manly body showing through, his hair seemed to be intentionally messy. No wonder I heard that he was last year's campus moon, he truly deserves it for what a sculptor he is.

"AhhhUEFBEBF" A pounding on my door, made me skip a breath as it hit straight where I was leaning upon.

"Hey, Shorty. Who do you think you are swearing at? Get Out Here, NOW!" He sounds very angry, looks like he hasn't forgotten yesterday's unfortunate events. "If you don't then can I BREAK IN?"

"What do you want?" I asked.

I am very much satisfied if he doesn't see me in my current state, old t-shirt, ragged but comfortable boxers, unwashed face, and unbrushed teeth. Therefore it's okay if he thinks I am disrespectful.

"I want you to open the door" at this point he was growling.

"Who are you talking to, Pha?"

It seemed like the girl who had gone in to take certain documents has just arrived, just in time to save me.

There was a moment of silence before he answered.

"Just a bull. Be careful of this guy, Pring. I'm leaving, thanks for the notes"

"Okay see you later."

"You better make sure I don't see you again, you spoiled brat"

I started to feel the tension as I bit my nails. Damn it why does it always happen when I try to talk to him.

Another five minutes later my door was again a victim of being knocked at. Seriously has he changed his mind and has decided to drag me out of the room?