I AM LEAVING, BYE 😊

I woke up, with a fresh start and fresh memories of yesterday. My family, my home I will be leaving them to go to uni, today. Now enough of crying I told myself as I woke up from my bed. It was 5:30 in the morning, papa told me that journey takes an hour and a half. Considering the fact that I have to check in and enter the uni office by 9, I woke up early to organize and get ready. As I gather myself, by now I know that today is going to be a bittersweet one. As much as I do not want to leave home, so much I want to go there and get a glimpse of him, my greek god.With bittersweetness in my gestures, I straightened up and approached the bathroom. Half an hour later I was out after brushing and showering, with a towel around my waist. AHHHHH, luckily I remembered to ask, guys is it awkward if a guy has a waist size of 24 inches and a height of 5ft 10in????????

Many have always commented that I have a tiny waist. I mean it's not like bones showing through, I have perfect V in my body shape and sometimes it feels a little awkward to me. This body was achieved with a little bit of gym.

FLASHBACK:-

"Ai'Wayo, come one let's go to the gym," Ming asked cheerfully

"Seriously, why do I need to," I asked like a sloth.

"Well, if you want to impress your 'Greek God' ".Ming exaggerated.next second*

"Ming what are you waiting for, let's go to the gym, you lazy ass"

Ming had his mouth hung open.

Well, yeah that was how I started going to the gym with Ming, I did not do heavy weights or anything. Just mild ones which would make my body into a good shape. Now after the gym session, I have no clue if I have become lean or gained muscles. Mings says that I am lucky and I have a slender body, which many men do not. Anyways as long as I'm able to impress P'Pha, there will be no problem.

After scavenging through my wardrobe I came up with a sandal-colored pant and a favorite pink teeshirt of mine. Perfectly at 6, I left my room premises, down to the dining room. Breakfast was not ready yet, and YES it struck again. Yesterday when P'Chon told me he and Uncle Ton too are queer, a lot of doubts rummaged through my head.

I rushed to P' and started nudging him, questioning him. After a good amount of hindrance caused by me, he chose to talk.

"Yo, P'Ton and I fell in love when we were in uni. My mum, the lovely woman she is accepted us when P'Ton's father kicked him out. Not wanting to burden her, we told her that we are young and can find a way to make a living." P'Chon told me, leaving me in awe. I can understand that he told what happened in a nutshell, but one can only imagine the pain they must have gone through.

Uncle Ton, continued " That is when we heard about the vacancy here and joined. Little did we both think that we would be seen as children here too. We are very thankful to have two wonderful brothers and a caring mom and dad." How sweet of him to say that I thought.

"Wayo don't be surprised but mama and papa know this too."

"WHAT????" I almost screamed. " Seriously a lot of things are happening in this house without my knowledge, haa?"

With that, I smiled and started helping with the cutlery. The beautiful sun now rising, its rays enter the two-story-tall living room by the tall glass doors. A feeling of freshness spreading through the entire house. Where are Mummy and Papa, Lhong was sleeping in his room but-where-are-my-parents????????

When I asked Uncle Ton, he and his BOYFRIEND( Realization hit me hard), answered me with just a smile. Me being the curious me again wanted an answer.

"Yo you will know it when they return home, they told us not to tell you" Uncle Ton now smiled along with P'Chon, what a lovely couple they make. With my thoughts still running I sat on the sofa, more like threw myself. Then I heard the doors open, letting in even more sunlight. My parents returned, what shocked me was that they were dressed formally. They don't deal with work this early in the morning, that's what they tell their employees too.