Chapter five

Claire’s POV

Waiting impatiently the doctor came out with a frown on his face. No no no no no no this couldn’t be happening no! “We did our best, I’m so sorry” the doctor said. I was shaking my head “NO!!” I screamed. “SHE CAN’T DIE!! SHE CAN’T LEAVE ME IN THE WORLD ALONE!! WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITHOUT HER!!” I screamed. “What am I going to do without you jasmine...” this time I said it more calmly hugging Niall tightly. He kept massaging my back with his hand back and forth as in comforting me. I still kept shaking my head. I felt like this is the ending, if she died then I should die too. Hot tears running down my cheeks, heart beats racing, feeling dizzy, I fainted.

Niall’s POV

I felt guilty for leaving Claire alone, even though she wasn’t really alone but I was the one comforting her the whole time. I don’t know why I did but she seems like she needed someone and I was willing to be that someone. I decided not to buy a lot of things so I just bought muffins for all of us and went back to see Claire. I heard screaming and shouting and almost fell on the floor from the sound. I quickly ran to see Claire’s the one who’s been screaming and all the boys were frowning and that only means one thing; jasmine didn’t make it. Tears started forming in my eyes, seeing Claire like this hurts a lot and her losing her best and only friend is really sad, maybe  don’t know how it feels but I definitely know it hurts a lot. I tried my best comforting Claire and t worked a little and minutes later she was on the ground. 

 Jasmine’s POV

Everything was black. All I could see was black, I still heard people in the background mumbling something but I didn’t know what it was. I was so weak; I couldn’t open my eyes even though I wanted to. I feel like I’ve been fighting forever. What’s that? Light. It’s light! I heard a familiar voice. “Who’s there?” I asked. “Who’s there?” this time raising my voice. I decided to walk… now it was all black apart from the light. I followed from where the light was coming from. I stood in my place shocked. “Daddy? Is that you” I choked out. I wanted to go run and hug him but he stopped me. The light that was coming was from him. “No jasmine, you still have a life to live and enjoy. It’s too early now sweety” he said. “No dad! I want to be with you!” I shouted. “Go jasmine, go. Soon, very soon I will be able to pull you in my arm… soon” and with those words he disappeared. I thought about what he said, I have a life to live and enjoy. I have to fight for it. I’m going to do it. I tried my hardest to fight and reach a place where I can open my eyes and go back to my world but it wasn’t that easy. I fought and fought. I have to do this. I know I can. I am stronger than this! “Ahhh” I screamed.

Slowly, very slowly I tried opening my eyes. I was winning, I was opening my eyes. Even though my vision was still blurry I could see people in the room. “Doctor! Doctor! She’s opening her eyes now!” someone said. Now I could clearly see, it was one of the nurses in the room. “Where am i?” I said softly  almost making it sound like a whisper. “Don’t talk, just relax.” The doctor said.

Harry’s POV

We were all sitting with Claire comforting her, suddenly the doctor walked in with a huge smile on his face. I wonder why would he smile now? He just gave us the worst news ever and came smiling. Claire noticed and gave him a confused look. So did i. “I have really exciting news!” the doctor said. Ha, after the bad news he gave us there wouldn’t be any exciting news. “Jasmine!” he said. “What’s wrong with her” Niall asked sounding like he cares the most, well maybe that’s true. “Her heart is still beating” he said letting every excitement in him get out. “W-what?” Claire got up from bed and widened her eyes. “She’s still alive?!” Claire said almost causing the doctor to jump. The doctor nodded in excitement. “Congrats Claire, your friend jasmine made it” I said with a happy tone in my voice while shaking her hand. “Thank you so much for being here; I don’t know what I would have done without you. Thank you!” Claire said with tears forming in her eyes. “It’s ok love, the most important thing that your friend is now fine” I told her. Niall then came hugging her as tight as he could, looks like they’re going to be more than friends one day.

Claire asked if we could see jasmine now, he agreed but said not be too loud. “That’s her room, are you ready Claire?” Liam asked. She nodded. I noticed her hands were a bit shaky so gave Niall a sign to tell him to hold her hand in a way of comforting her. And Here we open the door.